New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bastards, Irresponsible, Stupid. dapat Ipalabas ito sa TV.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Kailagan sa taong ganyan sila ang sinasakyan at hindi ang bike para mas safe..........

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    this must be their favorite video
    killing yourself cuz of your stupidity is one thing, but dragging someone along with you to the grave is just unforgivable. and then you cause a traffic jam pa! damn!!!

i honestly dont feel bad for the rider with the camera.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    need for speed they say

adrenaline rush they say

man and machine are one they say

freedom of the open road they say

hahaha

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Kawawa naman yung mga nadamay sa "challenge" na ito. We're not talking about just minor injuries. Somebody died! And they equate a resulting death to success? Where's the logic there? And the way they responded. Style-Alfred Neuman. They wouldn't be so defensive talking like that in their forums if it was somebody close to them who died. Dapat ma-feature ito sa programa ng mga Tulfo o Imbestigador.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by emanzano View Post

i honestly dont feel bad for the rider with the camera.
    take a second look, the rider with a cam happened to be passed by another rider, feeling eaten, he pursues with all he had. copy the maneuver of the other but sadly after passing the car on a righthander he ends up on the oppossite lane and there he meet the kawawang fellow rider

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i've been lurking on MCP forum for a while and i saw the thread and it makes me sad to see that only few people have the courage and brave enough to condemn this act of recklessness and those few people are consider outcast and disgrace to the community.
    i was tempted to throw in my 2 cents worth of opinion in that forum when my GF also a biker enthusiast like me told me to just keep my 2 cents na lang cause it's not worth it,,ipapako ka lang nila sa Krus!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Darwin Award, anyone?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 8n_half View Post
    i've been lurking on MCP forum for a while and i saw the thread and it makes me sad to see that only few people have the courage and brave enough to condemn this act of recklessness and those few people are consider outcast and disgrace to the community.
    i was tempted to throw in my 2 cents worth of opinion in that forum when my GF also a biker enthusiast like me told me to just keep my 2 cents na lang cause it's not worth it,,ipapako ka lang nila sa Krus!!

8n_half,

i think you should have shared your 2 cents. it would have been good for the people there hear other views. but it is hard because the people there come down too hard on the dissenters. frankly, i hate the way the other posters are skirting around the main issue like nothing happened. good thing there are some rational voices there.

guys, as ive said again and again, lets not turn this into a BIKER vs CAR DRIVER thing. while we have the right to voice our opinion, lets do it in a peaceful and rational manner. because ultimately, we all have to try to peacefully co-exist on the road whether we like it or not.

PS: i ride a bike too. but like i said in the mcp forum, a single accident or fatality is unacceptable under the circumstances.
    Last edited by morrissey_05; January 24th, 2009 at 03:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dapat daw ay mas mag ingat mga Cagers sa mga Bikers? Bakit... special ba sila? Kung delikado ang motor nila ay dapat wag nalang sila mag drive sa public road.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
BMW Bikers endangering people (one racer dead and a bystander)