New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    double post...
    Last edited by puroy; July 11th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo123 View Post
    Hehe guilty nga ko. Hindi naman halatang tinakbo ha ko sila kasi hindi naman ako nag speed up. Normal cruising speed lang habang pumapara sila.
    I used to do that (patay malisya) But now I always make it a point to stop whenever I get flagged down ever since I experienced being chased and caught by the police. It seemed to me like they weren't gonna give up on chasing me so I stopped because I was afraid that they would shoot at my car (I have super black tint and they might think that I'm running away for a grave reason). The policemen said that they would have let me go if only I stopped when they first flagged me down. They gave me back my P300 because they said that they used up so much gas from chasing me (as if naman nasa suv sila). Naging P500 tuloy.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I passed by here this morning. They were positioned at Buendia (Edsa bound), after Paseo. Generally it appeared to be an operation to do random smoke emission test of diesel vehicles.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    I passed by here this morning. They were positioned at Buendia (Edsa bound), after Paseo. Generally it appeared to be an operation to do random smoke emission test of diesel vehicles.
    passed by this morning also

not only smoke emission sir, it so happened that they include also other offenses in makati like tinted plate cover, etc etc,

when an L300 FB was flag down by those blue (dark blue or black) makati boys, i can see the GRIN on the face of the one who flag the L300

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakita ko rin sila yesterday noon, maraming nahuli..common denominators are tinted plate covers...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ako din pinara sa Makati republik pero hindi sila naka porma kasi sabay tutok ko ng cameraphone sakanila nung kinausap ako at tinanong ako kung bakit kinukunan ko sila and sabi ko" yan ang turo ng uncle ko na pulis na kapag wala ka talaga violation at kunan mo sila ng video para ebidensya." then after that ay pinaalis na ako. Checking lang daw.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fast lane View Post
    passed by this morning also

not only smoke emission sir, it so happened that they include also other offenses in makati like tinted plate cover, etc etc,

when an L300 FB was flag down by those blue (dark blue or black) makati boys, i can see the GRIN on the face of the one who flag the L300

Sabi siguro niya sa sarili niya habang kumakaway,,,, "Ayos, may pang tanghalian na kami ni boss....."

6404:pump:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Ako din pinara sa Makati republik pero hindi sila naka porma kasi sabay tutok ko ng cameraphone sakanila nung kinausap ako at tinanong ako kung bakit kinukunan ko sila and sabi ko" yan ang turo ng uncle ko na pulis na kapag wala ka talaga violation at kunan mo sila ng video para ebidensya." then after that ay pinaalis na ako. Checking lang daw.
    Lol! Comedy tong style na to brad. Hehe. Pero effective.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Mga ogags talaga yang mga alagad ni Mayor Nognog.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for fairness, lahat ng nakita kong nakahinto at binibigyan ng ticket puro naka tinted plate covers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Blue Boys na Nanghuhuli Kanina sa Buendia cor Paseo de Roxas Makati