New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Isa lang iyan. HINDI SENSITIVE ANG CLUBZZ :2thumbsup: kagaya sa club kwan. Na hindi naman ata isa sa member nila ang nakwan eh nagreact na kaagad si kwan.

wala pa ata silang aspiring to be bonafide kwan.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ehem ehem.... Easy lang mga tsikoteers! (hehehehe)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Ehem ehem.... Easy lang mga tsikoteers! (hehehehe)
    ay churi po maam, balik na lang po ako sa kwan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jet_sinker View Post
    triple post paki delete po mods
    Mods, pa kwan daw ng post ni sir kwan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Mods, pa kwan daw ng post ni sir kwan.
    nakwan na po sir!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Originally Posted by renzo_d10
    Isa lang iyan. HINDI SENSITIVE ANG CLUBZZ :2thumbsup: kagaya sa club kwan. Na hindi naman ata isa sa member nila ang nakwan eh nagreact na kaagad si kwan.

by jet_sinker
    wala pa ata silang aspiring to be bonafide kwan.
    O.T.
    Nakakapagtaka nga eh...bakit itong thread na ito eh walang nagreklamo na nai post ang brand at ang plate number...at baka gawa gawa lang istoryang ito para lang me mai post, just as i read from the other thread.

To Moderator...

For clarification: does this means we still have the rights to post the brand and the plate number of the offender! Basta wag lang connected dun sa KWAN... Peace to all...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    O.T.
    Nakakapagtaka nga eh...bakit itong thread na ito eh walang nagreklamo na nai post ang brand at ang plate number...at baka gawa gawa lang istoryang ito para lang me mai post, just as i read from the other thread.

To Moderator...

For clarification: does this means we still have the rights to post the brand and the plate number of the offender! Basta wag lang connected dun sa KWAN... Peace to all...
    Your question was already answered by the moderator in another closed thread. Being spoon fed is only for kids

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Your question was already answered by the moderator in another closed thread. Being spoon fed is only for kids
    With due respect...this is not the question of being a spoon fed! This is about displaying the specific brand of the car and the plate number which was shown from the previous thread that was locked...Same as the trooper with passenger bashing it's firearms, until now it's been talk about and some of the member do a research to trace the record of the owner.

Di dapat maging bias to a certain issue...dahil kung ganun ang ating pananaw eh dapat lahatin na i lock ang thread na may brand at plate number with some complain once mailagay sa GS or tanggalin na lang Goon Squad para walang magreklamo na yong kanilang sasakyan ay napapag usapan...I hope you are smart enough to get my point...it's not being spoon fed only for kids. It's a reason to be fair most specially to the owner with different car brand and was posted here in the GS because of his/her attitude and driving behavior...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    With due respect...this is not the question of being a spoon fed! This is about displaying the specific brand of the car and the plate number which was shown from the previous thread that was locked...Same as the trooper with passenger bashing it's firearms, until now it's been talk about and some of the member do a research to trace the record of the owner.

Di dapat maging bias to a certain issue...dahil kung ganun ang ating pananaw eh dapat lahatin na i lock ang thread na may brand at plate number with some complain once mailagay sa GS or tanggalin na lang Goon Squad para walang magreklamo na yong kanilang sasakyan ay napapag usapan...I hope you are smart enough to get my point...it's not being spoon fed only for kids. It's a reason to be fair most specially to the owner with different car brand and was posted here in the GS because of his/her attitude and driving behavior...
    Again, let me repeat my answer for the nth time. That was the same question by another forumer when he created a thread and even a poll. Results = thread was closed and the answer was given by a moderator. Do I still have to post here the link?

Trooper thread. Kindly read as people are helping out trying to trace ownership. I for one posted what I have done to help out. Unfortunately, the trooper was sold with an open DOS which makes it very difficult to trace. I spoke with the nephew and I updated several boards including Phil Star on this. That is what GS is all about, getting results from what a TS has started and not just to rant. I repeat, anybody as in anybody can use GS to take pictures and post their story regardless whether it is true or not. It maybe used and abused just like what happened before. I myself was a victim of "kuryente" as I came became too trusting. Only to find out, there are tons of kids playing around here abusing GS. There is no exact rules for GS, just be SMART when starting one and get results. If you will just post and let other fire away, then you become another "goon".

Best.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Again, let me repeat my answer for the nth time. That was the same question by another forumer when he created a thread and even a poll. Results = thread was closed and the answer was given by a moderator. Do I still have to post here the link?

Trooper thread. Kindly read as people are helping out trying to trace ownership. I for one posted what I have done to help out. Unfortunately, the trooper was sold with an open DOS which makes it very difficult to trace. I spoke with the nephew and I updated several boards including Phil Star on this. That is what GS is all about, getting results from what a TS has started and not just to rant. I repeat, anybody as in anybody can use GS to take pictures and post their story regardless whether it is true or not. It maybe used and abused just like what happened before. I myself was a victim of "kuryente" as I came became too trusting. Only to find out, there are tons of kids playing around here abusing GS. There is no exact rules for GS, just be SMART when starting one and get results. If you will just post and let other fire away, then you become another "goon".

Best.
    As what you said 'Just Be Smart!' Do you agree that posting a topic with specific information can be considered as being smart? For me it is. Clarifying a certain information for every one's information is also a way of being smart and not being a spoon fed for child as you said. No exact rules for GS...of course, this is a public forum whereas everbody can share their encountered experience in the road and there will be somebody to reply and give also their opinion about the topic.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Black Toyota Altis XMP-165