New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    As what you said 'Just Be Smart!' Do you agree that posting a topic with specific information can be considered as being smart? For me it is. Clarifying a certain information for every one's information is also a way of being smart and not being a spoon fed for child as you said. No exact rules for GS...of course, this is a public forum whereas everbody can share their encountered experience in the road and there will be somebody to reply and give also their opinion about the topic.

Ok, please try to avoid going circles if I may ask. Let me paste here the link and you be the judge if every element of the rule was crossed.

...http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=67005&page=2

That in itself is the answer. No more , no less. IMO, posting the picture , with the brand , model, plate number is ok provided that it was done for the right reason and results will be achieved. Results, meaning it not just to rant but to be able to reach the other party for him to give his side and the case be resolved.. If the thread goes South, it is up to the TS and moderator to control it. However, like little rascals, a lot would want to jump in ad join the fray and they just find it soooooooooo enjoyable messing up the whole thread.

Just realized we are way off topic here. Maybe you would want to create another thread and see how it goes. JAS.
    Last edited by fireblade; January 21st, 2010 at 11:29 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Ok, please try to avoid going circles if I may ask. Let me paste here the link and you be the judge if every element of the rule was crossed.

...http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=67005&page=2

That in itself is the answer. No more , no less. IMO, posting the picture , with the brand , model, plate number is ok provided that it was done for the right reason and results will be achieved. Results, meaning it not just to rant but to be able to reach the other party for him to give his side and the case be resolved.. If the thread goes South, it is up to the TS and moderator to control it. However, like little rascals, a lot would want to jump in ad join the fray and they just find it soooooooooo enjoyable messing up the whole thread.
    By this reply...I salute you, this would agree whatever brand it may as long as it prove something most specially jeperdizing the safety of the other motorist.

Cheers

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    By this reply...I salute you, this would agree whatever brand it may as long as it prove something most specially jeperdizing the safety of the other motorist.

Cheers
    I agree

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Black Toyota Altis XMP-165