New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    naisip ko lang, would making the skyway as cheap as the at-grade rates make more motorists use it, which in turn would discourage speek freaks to wreck havor at that road? let's say on weekends make (or force) light vehicles to use skyway and the 6-wheelers and above stay below.

sayang yung kalsada eh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

naisip ko lang, would making the skyway as cheap as the at-grade rates make more motorists use it, which in turn would discourage speek freaks to wreck havor at that road? let's say on weekends make (or force) light vehicles to use skyway and the 6-wheelers and above stay below.

sayang yung kalsada eh.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Car clubs are your ticket to track days. Since renting out tracks are expensive, you really have to form a large group to spread the cost.

Usual venue is CIS, but BRC is a cheaper (but not as well-maintained) alternative.
    no need i rent out ng buong club ang track. pwede ka naman punta don at mag walk-in. 2,500 sa brc 3k sa cis for the whole day na or you can get a membership 25k for the whole year na yon kahit araw araw ka pa pumunta. i usually go on tuesdays para walang kasabay madalas solo ng group namin ang track pag tuesday. saturday and sunday pinaka madaming tao or usually may event.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ah yeah haven't tried going on a weekday. But cheaper pa rin with a group, I remember the cheapest we got CIS was 1,500/head. Not sure baka may kakilala yung ibang kagrupo namin kaya cheaper.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kung 10 pataas kayo usually na tatawaran naman price nila. sa group membership ganon din pinapa buo kami ng atleast 20 people para group buy 15k binibigay sa group namin for the whole year.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
Black Saturday Skyway accident involving Ford sportscar.  1 dead.  Driver fled.