The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    I know all the characters involved.

Owner of 911: RO
    So where is your proof?

You want me to complete that family name for you?

Again, be careful with what you reply to me. I too have knowledge of my own.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; April 4th, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat sa inyo magkita-kita at mag-race. different kind of race, yung tipong start from opposite ends and the finish line will be at the middle, with only 1 lane.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    dapat sa inyo magkita-kita at mag-race. different kind of race, yung tipong start from opposite ends and the finish line will be at the middle, with only 1 lane.
    chicken

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    actually sa mga news item sa tv pinapakita nila yung driver's license ni Co so i guess they have in possession the license or a copy of it. malamang nga kaya di mahulihuli eh dahil may kumita.

pinuntahan na raw ng pulis sa bahay sa alabang pero wala raw doon.

money talks i guess. add to that the conflicting statements of the police and asian hospital.

sabi ng pulis binantayan raw nila pero di tinutukan masyado dahil ginagamot sa hospital and ayaw maka-hamper sa hospital procedures. sabi ng hospital eh dumating raw yung tatay ni co and then kinausap mga pulis and after a few minutes eh umalis na mga bantay.

sino paniniwalaan natin? syempre ako hindi ang pulis hahahaha
    Sad to say, pero shempre naman!

Binantayan pa nila pero hindi tinutukan. Para saan pa sila andoon? Ayaw maka-hamper, hindi naman sila ang pinag-gagamot. Can't they watch closely without getting in the way?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Seems like grease money gets into the way sir.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Sad to say, pero shempre naman!

Binantayan pa nila pero hindi tinutukan. Para saan pa sila andoon? Ayaw maka-hamper, hindi naman sila ang pinag-gagamot. Can't they watch closely without getting in the way?
    Parang umalis pa yung mga pulis pagkatapos makausap yung tatay, then bumalik after 2 hrs. That's what I seem to remember when I first saw the news.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Kanino yung una ulit? Nakalimutan ko. Hahaha

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium
    Yun naka mazda3 nakakimutan ko na rin yun name eh nagpapalit kasi ng handle nun nagkaroon ng amnesty program before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    nawala na ata updates sa skyway incident ah...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    hey guys,

as much as i am enjoying this thread for the sheer entertainment value, baka magaya tayo dun sa original thread about the skyway accident na sobrang na-derail at na locked na.

sorry medyo kj pero sayang naman kung di natin masubaybayan yung kaso. i personally want the person involved, baldwin co, (not hein) to face the raps kasi if people like him can do that, aba eh nasa wild wild west ulit tayo.

anyway, we are all adults here (but maybe not are all matured enough )

i'll still monitor this thread.

mabuhey!

rem
    I have a strong feeling that the accused flew out of the country already. Not that I dont trust our police, but I think his story ends here. He may be starting a new life somewhere in this world already, and planning to get another mustang as he has already proven its crash worthiness. Heheh

Hay Pilipins.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    They showed footage of the crash on Bandila tonight. From what I could discern, the Mustang was passing the montero on the right and clipped the Adventure as the Adventure was slowing down causing it to tumble multiple times. I wish the full video would be released so a few more seconds before the actual accident is shown.

Black Saturday Skyway accident involving Ford sportscar.  1 dead.  Driver fled.