2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Pwede ba niya i-settle yun?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Pwede ba niya i-settle yun?
    Kung papayayag aggrieved party, yes.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Sana hindi, parang binenta na rin niya kaluluwa niya pag ganun.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    This is my primary concern in owning a gun. I cant say that i wont be using a gun with this kind of senseless act especially if galit or badtrip ako. As individuals, we have the right to armed ourselves but we should be responsible also at all times.

I had this same situation of the accussed where in nahuli ako kasi lampas na sa window coding hours. I just sweet talk the enforcer that i got stuck sa traffic and my place is less than a kilometer away nalang. Pinabigyan ako ng enforcer, ganon lang naman dapat yun tamang approach.

With this incident they are now thinking of arming the enforcers, i strongly disagree with this.
    I agree with you bro. yan dapat ang attitude ng responsible gun owner. pareho tayo ng view

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    MMDA wants that their traffic personnel be armed with guns? ano ba sila police? Dapat sa kanila maki-coordinate sa mga police at LGUs. Look at their functions:

Section 3. PROJECT IMPLEMENTING AGENCY. – The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), is hereby designated as the implementing Agency for the project. For this purpose, MMDA is directed to undertake such infrastructure development work as may be necessary and, thereafter, manage the project until it may be turned-over to more appropriate agencies, if found suitable and convenient. Specifically, MMDA shall have the following functions and responsibilities:

a) Cause the preparation of the Master Plan for the projects, including the designs and costing;

b) Coordinate the use of the land and/or properties needed for the project with the respective agencies and/or entities owning them;

c) Supervise and manage the construction of the necessary structures and facilities;

d) Execute such contracts or agreements as may be necessary, with the appropriate government agencies, entities, and/or private persons, in accordance with existing laws and pertinent regulations, to facilitate the implementation of the project;

e) Accept, manage and disburse such funds as may be necessary for the construction and/or implementation of the projects, in accordance with prevailing accounting and audit polices and practice in government.

f) Enlist the assistance of any national government agency, office or department, including local government units, government-owned or controlled corporations, as may be necessary;

g) Assign or hire the necessary personnel for the above purposes; and

h) Perform such other related functions as may be necessary to enable it to accomplish the objectives and purposes of this Executive Order.4

G.R. No. 170656

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    If those stupid and i mean stupid MMDA enforcers will be armed with guns then they'd power trip even more and would not think twice about it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    If those stupid and i mean stupid MMDA enforcers will be armed with guns then they'd power trip even more and would not think twice about it.
    Exactly!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Stupid lang talaga yung bumaril... If nagpahuli na lang cya thats
    Around 500-1000php just to get his license back. E ngayon evading arrest na cya , namaril pa! Then nahuli bailable pero 200 thou e di lalo pa napalaki gastos nya. Tanga tanga

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    lukso ng damdamin + tapang factor dahil sa bakal.. hirap makasabay ng mga irresponsible gun owner (owner nga ba talaga sya nun?)

sana lang di magpa-areglo yung victim.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Black pick-up, WMD-505, dirver or passenger shoots enforcer