New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Well a kid threw a HUGE PEBBLE towards the hood of my CRV just this afternoon.
    Couldn't do anything about it. Well my hood has a HUGE DIMPLE NOW.
    Haay PDR nanaman. :-(

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tiga-New Era ba? Isumbong mo sa Iglesia.

Last Monday, a seemingly mentally disturbed woman was hurling rocks along Dapitan near the entrance gate of UST. Hurled one straight at me buti na lang kinapos and pumasok lang sa ilalim ng sasakyan. Kanan ako kaagad sa Asturias. hehehe

At least hindi bumigay salamin mo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nako, ingat din dapat sa mga ganyan. Kse yung modus nung ibang hold-uppers/carnappers ganyan din.

Syempre, initial reaction mo pag nabato ka is bumaba, habulin yung bumato, or i-check yung tama mo.

Ayun, may window of opportunity na sila na para ma-holdap ka, or worse, ma-carnap yung oto mo.
    Last edited by red07; September 13th, 2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: typo error

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    sa may c5 road going to slex malapit sa may housing project marami din nambabato dun....thank God di ako natyempuhan ng ganitong incident.
    Yes, C5 is well known for these kinds of incidents. Our Starex got hit in the windshield from a rock thrown by this "tambay" somewhere around there. My Dad was sitting in front pa naman - right where the rock hit. He was so fuming mad he got the local police and tanod to track down the suspect. He wanted to file a case of attempted murder against the guy just to teach him a lesson but didn't really pursue it anymore. Still, the guy was detained by the police while being interrogated and did own up to his crime.

Today, we hardly go through that part of C5 anymore, even if it's convenient for us to do so.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Dapat yata sa pilipinas, gawing standard sa auto yung elastic windshield ng eroplano na di nababasag pag may birdstrike.

tapos carbon fiber body para di nadedent.

pero pag nangyari yun wala nang bibili ng sasakyan dito

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Kia Besta ko dati binato din ng habang tumatawid ng riles sa Laon Laan. Malayo pa lang ako kita ko na yung bata taking aim for the windshield.

Kapos yung hagis niya, headlamp ang tinamaan. Buti na lang plastic lens, hindi bumigay.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by praetorian View Post
    Yes, C5 is well known for these kinds of incidents. Our Starex got hit in the windshield from a rock thrown by this "tambay" somewhere around there. My Dad was sitting in front pa naman - right where the rock hit. He was so fuming mad he got the local police and tanod to track down the suspect. He wanted to file a case of attempted murder against the guy just to teach him a lesson but didn't really pursue it anymore. Still, the guy was detained by the police while being interrogated and did own up to his crime.

Today, we hardly go through that part of C5 anymore, even if it's convenient for us to do so.
    hehe dami talaga sa c5, kami rin dati biktima dun dati sa pa right (going to IS, jap school), nung wala pa yung market market, ang liit lang ng bato pero nag crack ang windshield, buti di agad nabasag dahan dahan siya nagcrack at nadala pa sa casa

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I went to an auto shop nearby after that happened.

Owner said that there's a shop at kalayaan avenue that does windshields. Repair with some cracks cost... 2,000 pesos.

I read another in another thread that they got replacement laminated windshields for 5k
    baka anak yan ng may ari ng shop...para pang hatak ng customer.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I also had a small ding on my windshield the size of a small bug, don't know where it came from. I'm thinking of having it fixed pero the minimum cost at Ziebart Makati is 2.5k Novus Windshield Repair.. gastos na naman.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    This is scary. Araw araw pa naman ako diyan dumadaan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Binato ang windshield.