New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hayyy. stoooopid truck driver nanaman. he's using the company truck...so dapat under their jurisdiction yan. ano, ginagamit din niya sa pamilya? plain bullshyet yan.

gawin lang ng driver sakin yan pag mainit ulo ko, tignan natin kung makalakad pa siya pagtapos.

mga ungas na yan, dapat matuto yang mga tarantadong yan.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Since you already filed a claim with your insurance for a "hit and run" incident, going to the police now to get a police report would be detrimental to you. Your insurance claim, I am sure, was filed under oath, i.e. notarized. Filing a police report that states facts different from the ones you swore to under oath would make you personally liable for perjury.

Besides, since the insurance company already paid for your damage and you have the 1k from the driver, your "injury" has already been recompensed in full. Of course, had you gone through the proper way, the insurance company could have easily recovered from the company, if not the driver.

The moral of the story: Every time you get into an accident and think that your insurance will cover it, get a police report. Do not accept any "settlement" with the other party (if he offers to give you money). Give the police report to the insurance company and let them do the talking - that's why you got insurance in the first place.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nakausap ko na insurance ko... hay 2k participation fee...

kapag nag file kasi ako ng police report ganon din kalalabasan 2k participation fee pa din inisip ko kasi na abala lang + baka perahan pa ako ng mga pulis... nangyari samin dati na hiningan kami ng 2500 (para daw insurance ng kabila ang magbayad samin... ) kasi daw ayaw umamin ng nakabanga samin etc etc... wala kaming magawa kundi magbigay ng 2500 wala kasi kaming insurance...

tnx peeps sa mga advice... next tym pag malaki laki damage baka iconsider ko din police report...

update ko kayo kung nagbayad na... di ko pa din ma contact yung driver

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    baka lumayas na yung driver sa company nya.. My company owns a couple of trucks at ganyan ginagawa ng most drivers ko, may one time may nabanggang kotse ang one of my drivers at 4k ang claim na damages nung other party, nilayasan ako the next day dahil ayaw pakaltas sa salary niya. One good thing though dahil balak ko narin palayasin kaso matagal na sakin and malaki separation pay hehehe, nakatipid pako. Pero in my opinion kahit company truck yan, if the cause ng accident is the driver and not the truck itself(may defect), then the driver should be solely responsible for his actions dahil kawawa naman ang company.but the laws here also penalizes the company. Kaya siguro sinabi ng company na outside office hours is they are trying to make excuses(and a pathetic one at that) malamang nga wala na yung driver and sila mag shoulder ng expenses.Pwede mo ring kausapin yung company and baka maka shoulder man lang sila kahit insurance participation mo.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    baka lumayas na yung driver sa company nya.. My company owns a couple of trucks at ganyan ginagawa ng most drivers ko, may one time may nabanggang kotse ang one of my drivers at 4k ang claim na damages nung other party, nilayasan ako the next day dahil ayaw pakaltas sa salary niya. One good thing though dahil balak ko narin palayasin kaso matagal na sakin and malaki separation pay hehehe, nakatipid pako. Pero in my opinion kahit company truck yan, if the cause ng accident is the driver and not the truck itself(may defect), then the driver should be solely responsible for his actions dahil kawawa naman ang company.but the laws here also penalizes the company. Kaya siguro sinabi ng company na outside office hours is they are trying to make excuses(and a pathetic one at that) malamang nga wala na yung driver and sila mag shoulder ng expenses.Pwede mo ring kausapin yung company and baka maka shoulder man lang sila kahit insurance participation mo.

It doesn't matter if it's the driver or a vehicle defect that causes the accident, the company should be responsible since it's their vehicle and the driver is a representative of that company because he is an employee. Office hours or not the vehicle is registered to the company so the responsibility is theirs, if they wan't to get reimbursed by the driver that is their problem not the other party.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ang problema dun sa kumpanya imbes na tumulong kupal pa e.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    Patay tayo dyan.... just pray na matinong kausap yung driver and he honors his words. If not, charge to experience na lang.

hmmmm.same idea here.... babay na yan...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    magpagawa ng police report ... sabihin mo totoong nangyari ... detalye ng driver at company ... ibigay ang police report sa insurance ... ang insurance ang maghahabol sa company at driver

hit and run or not, kailangan ang police report para makapag-claim sa insurance
    korek! :fish:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
binanga sa parking lot