ko...thank you po mga sir. ang plano ko po kasi nung una hintayin ko muna

matapos ung sasakyan ko tapos post ko po ung pictures na tapos na kotse

sa lahat ng forums,but but gusto agad nila close and delete agad ung mga

forum nasa pinirmahan ko ren po kasi un na dapat ma close or delete ung

mga naka post sa internet.

eto po ung pictures

http://doctjay.multiply.com/photos/album/43/sportage

sorry po ulit mga paps
    buti naman doc at nagpost ka kala namin basta ka na lang nawala ng walang closure itong theard na ito eh.

in fact mag wa-wan yer na din mula na post ito ni sir M2 dito

================================================== ===
    [SIZE=3]11-15-2007, 03:18 PM[/SIZE]

mazdamazda

================================================== ====

ayos

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Starbright tried to save their ass and asked the vic to withdraw all the posts related to this incident. Sorry, pero it's too late. It's a good thing a thread like this helps car owners and honest citizens like us stay away from bad business practices. I hope this serves as a warning to other auto shops and businesses on the power of the internet to right a wrong. Businesses who do well and do an honest and good job will thrive.

Starbright is in my list of shops not to patronize. If they close shop and their principal opens another business under a different name, we should all know about it so we can avoid them.

The experience of the car owner was horrific. Starbright should be closed.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    Starbright tried to save their ass and asked the vic to withdraw all the posts related to this incident. Sorry, pero it's too late. It's a good thing a thread like this helps car owners and honest citizens like us stay away from bad business practices. I hope this serves as a warning to other auto shops and businesses on the power of the internet to right a wrong. Businesses who do well and do an honest and good job will thrive.

Starbright is in my list of shops not to patronize. If they close shop and their principal opens another business under a different name, we should all know about it so we can avoid them.

The experience of the car owner was horrific. Starbright should be closed.
    Agree that a thread like this helps car owners and honest citizens like us stay away from bad business practices, and serves as a reminder to wayward businesses on the power of the internet.

As for closing Starbright, I personally believe that everybody deserves another chance, and seeing that they did do the right thing in the end, then they are not that hopeless after all. Just my 2 centavos.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Binaboy kotse nya