New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by e2fee View Post
    Maybe one of these billboards needs to behead a pedestrian or driver before something will be done? Crushing or 'injuries' probably not dramatic enough to grab attention -- has to be decapitation, no? Or getting speared, like the priest.
    sana naman kung mangyari ito ay walang buhay na involved.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    As if mocking the MMDA, a Bench-Body billboard of actress Kris Aquino in almost see-through blouse and with her fly open was installed at the corner of Edsa and Orense Streets in Makati City, directly facing the agency’s main office.
    ngyaa...kung ako yan mapapatakip ako ng mata at maaksidente talaga ako :evillaugh

Quote Originally Posted by e2fee View Post
    Tarpaulin? How about the frame.

Remember how the photographer was killed in The Omen 666. Workman's hammer slides down roof. Hits frame of sign fastened to side of building. Rusted bolt breaks. Sign falls down like a swing and decapitates photographer.

It wasn't even a big sign.

Maybe one of these billboards needs to behead a pedestrian or driver before something will be done? Crushing or 'injuries' probably not dramatic enough to grab attention -- has to be decapitation, no? Or getting speared, like the priest.
    this is the second thread that i read with a reference to The Omen. great movie!!! ::bat:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    knowing how the gov't works, they need a casualty muna before they rethink the error of their ways.

bless BF, he wants improvement, the local authorities oppose him coz they want anarchy and disorder.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sana may nabagsakang convoy ng pulitiko, saya ko lang.........

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    naku if i see that happen in front of me after make wang-wang to me and make harang my ride...

I'll get down in the edsa traffic and dance like hard gay! ufooooooooooooooooo!

*cue in ricky martin's "livin la vida loca"*

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit yata parang walang air vent yung mga malalaking billboard sa EDSA kaya pag mahangin bilis ma tumba??

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    wag naman ganyan sir!!! bad yan...

kasi solo lang sya... i wish nga may maligaw na missile from lebanon at bumagsak sa congress at sa tapat ni Edcel Lagman at Villafuerte mismo sumabog! hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ayan na, pumayag na. a lot of billboards are starting to fall, so they dont want to be blamed in case crashing billboard happens again...

politiko talaga.... hayyyyy....

Metro mayors want illegal billboards out

By Jefferson Antiporda
    The Manila Times Reporter

Starting next week, the Metro Manila Development Authority will lead the drive to start tearing down commercial billboards put up illegally along the major streets of the metropolis.

With the blessing of Metro Manila mayors, the campaign will target billboards installed along flyovers, walls and posts, and posts of the Metro Rail Transit, Robert Nacianceno, MMDA general manager, said.

Nacianceno made the announcement after the Metro Mayors’ Council met Thursday with MMDA Chairman Bayani Fernando. The mayors agreed to the taking down of billboards that failed to comply with the National Building Code.

"Chairman Fernando told the members of the council about the antibillboard operation of the agency starting September. No one objected, so it means that we have their approval," Nacianceno said.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Billboard bagsak sa EDSA!