New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    if ex-delica mo yan, you should have removed thes stickers before finalizing the sale.
    That's why the thread starter registered and posted his rants because of the tsikot sticker.

well, ok din di ko naalis yung sticker, atleast may patutunguhan yun rant nya sa present owner..

lessons learned, now i'll either remove (pag naulit to, no easy way to trace yung sasakyan) pag pinabayaan ko, atleast magiging katulad nito...

antay ko PM sa akin ng thread starter if ever he and she wants to confront the driver/owner.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    well, ok din di ko naalis yung sticker, atleast may patutunguhan yun rant nya sa present owner..

lessons learned, now i'll either remove (pag naulit to, no easy way to trace yung sasakyan) pag pinabayaan ko, atleast magiging katulad nito...

antay ko PM sa akin ng thread starter if ever he and she wants to confront the driver/owner.
    Or you could advise the buyer to register in tsikot, if he's not a member yet.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zselfdestrukt View Post
    the worst part tsikoteers is he has a TSIKOT.COM sticker on the left lower part of his rear window glass.
    eto ba siya-->

the thread starter said the sticker is on the lower left but AY's pic shows it's on the right.. maybe it's not the same vehicle..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Maraming ganyan sa Kalye natin dito sa Metro Manila, Mga Mayabang Arroganteng Driver. Maski mga mukhang kagalangalang na driver Bastos din. I went to baguio last month, sabi ng driver ko (tourist bus driver) yang mga bastos at mayayabang na kotse ay galing manila, Hindi ganyan mag drive ang mga taga rito.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    eto ba siya-->

if so, nasaakin yung copy ko ng deeds ko, may addy yun..alam ko taga montalban nakabili kasi, pero baka binenta nya ulit...

yes always yummy yan nga yun!

it's a good thing (very happy) to know it isnt one of the tsikot family whom i had that bad experience with. well we're just thankful that cooler heads (me and my gf ) prevailed.

so drive safely guys! always be on the defensive side, you'll never go wrong!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zselfdestrukt View Post
    yes always yummy yan nga yun!
    Sabi mo left lower part of his rear window glass yang kay AY nasa right side yung tsikot sticker.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    yes, i may have gone wrong with the position of the sticker but not with the plates.

i already PM'ed Always Yummy regarding the plates.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yan pala ang salarin

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    malamang hindi sya yan

kasi siya big green yummy bully

/joke lang po hehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Big Green Smelly Bully