New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Do still have your old sticker? kasi napansin ko ung ibang cars na parang 3 years ago pa ung sticker (resident), pinapadaan pa rin ng mga guards ng walang hassle.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by weremanok View Post
    i don't think they would do that because:

1. there is already a road that leads to alabang inside bf pque (concha cruz)
    2. alabang hills has nothing to do with the problems that bf pque is currently encountering.

right now, the morning rush hour traffic going out from alabang hills has a queue that reaches and even goes past st. benedict college. now try to imagine this road being opened to the public. for sure the alabang hills residents would complain and they would definitely block a move to open that road to the public.
    Agree here, bro... I am just speculating why they needed to involve the Mayor of Muntinlupa in a meeting, when his area does not involve a major road artery. The only one that I have in mind is Tirona Road leading to Alabang Hills.

Yes, traffic is typically backed-up all the way to St. Benedict College exiting the Zapote-Alabang Road in the morning. So, they might opt to deny access during the morning... However, during the night, traffic is real bad for those who are entering BF through Concha Cruz.... They have a real opportunity to ease up the traffic in that intersection if they will allow vehicles to enter BF via the Alabang Hills Road in front of St. Benedict College.... Just a thought ....

5101:pcwhack:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    why dont they just leave it open for all to use. anyhow, meron naman other gates for different subdivision within BF Homes. Tagal na issue eto. I think 7 years na eto. everytime i go to bf, i just show my drivers license (kasi its still addressed there. hehehhe)

why don't they work on improving the water system there instead of the road. kawawa naman resident there with no water. i know the company who handles the water sa south are willing to service the subdivision but meron humaharang. tsk tsk tsk.

if your drivers license indicates your home address in BF, i suggest you just wait till matapos ang gulo.if the guard stops you, just show your ID.
    siguro mas malaki yung raket nung association sa stickers. just imagine how much it is sold per piece and how many vehicles are passing through the entire BF Las Pinas-Paranaque areas now.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I don't think Alabang Hills will open their gates/roads for all. Their sticker sales is their biggest source of income other than association dues. Okay lang sana kumuha ng mga stickers nila, kaya lang sobra naman mahal. Parang toll fees in the guise of stickers. In other villages around, they collect 10 to 20 pesos per entry if you don't have a sticker.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Agree here, bro... I am just speculating why they needed to involve the Mayor of Muntinlupa in a meeting, when his area does not involve a major road artery. The only one that I have in mind is Tirona Road leading to Alabang Hills.

Yes, traffic is typically backed-up all the way to St. Benedict College exiting the Zapote-Alabang Road in the morning. So, they might opt to deny access during the morning... However, during the night, traffic is real bad for those who are entering BF through Concha Cruz.... They have a real opportunity to ease up the traffic in that intersection if they will allow vehicles to enter BF via the Alabang Hills Road in front of St. Benedict College.... Just a thought ....

i was also thinking as to why they have to include the muntinlupa mayor in the meeting... oh well...

yes opening that road in the evening would definitely ease the traffic. the question now is if the homeowners would consent on opening that road to the public hehehe (goodluck in trying to convince the alabang hills residents)

If everything is settled na siguro dun lang ako kukuha ng sticker. Wala lang mapupuntahan yung pera mo if youre going to buy now eh ang gulo nila pareho. Wala namang improvements na nagawa sa BF, water system is really worst pinabayaan na nila at di pinaayos, so saan nila ginagamit yung pera na kinita sa sticker which i think is a VERY BIG income earner? pang sweldo nila? They're all after their own interest and not for the welfare of the homeowners and road users.
    Last edited by RedHotBlood; January 18th, 2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: wrong spelling, sorry

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotBlood View Post
    If everything is settled na siguro dun lang ako kukuha ng sticker. Wala lang mapupuntahan yung pera mo if youre going to buy now eh ang gulo nila pareho. Wala namang improvements na nagawa sa BF, water system is really worst pinabayaan na nila at di pinaayos, so saan nila ginagamit yung pera na kinita sa sticker which i think is a VERY BIG income earner? pang sweldo nila? They're all after their own interest and not for the welfare of the homeowners and road users.
    if i remember the reason why they are pushing as such is because of the very big money involved in the selling of stickers. that is why the group of the ejected association president would really like to take back control over the village. ang laki ng commission nila dyan, in which, hati-hati sila ng board ng village and ng mga officers ng village.

things happened din sa amin before sa BF Resort (naman). before the las pinas city governement meddled in the case, may ganyan din. when i had played basketball once dun sa may clubhouse, i overheard two officers who were also playing basketball then that they can get their meryenda expenses from the village funds (eh more than 15 people sila nun...). that is how i knew how they spend the money.

things would be different if the association funds are regularly audited (like the ones in Ayala Alabang), and are reported to the homeowners. that way, all funds are accounted for and are really spended on the maintenance and security of the village.

but then again, the case is different from BF Paranaque and with our location, BF Resort (which incidentally belongs to the Aguirres). walang audited financial statements, walang official receipt na binibigay for association dues and other fees, puro provisional receipts lang.

i think that the HLURB has more direct supervision on this than the other government agencies dahil the problem is just the tip of the iceberg. MMDA just went into the picture because of the traffic worries.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    there is still an issue about this. based on what i know, the paranaque controlled areas can pass the entire BF village, and the las pinas areas (concha cruz to southville and southland) can pass using the 2007 Friendship Sticker.

i have a 2003 friendship sticker. yung diamond po. i can still pass through BF homes and BF resort using this.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Passed by BF just after midnight today (around 12:10AM)... May guwardiya pa rin sa kanilang checkpoint sa El Grande Ave,- pero just a token...

Mayroon ding tao sa kanilang booth for stickers about 50meters from their checkpoint....

Pansin ko lang,- walang checkpoint sa Elizalde sa may side ng Concha Cruz. Isa pa rin itong area na boundary ng Las Pinas at Paranaque.... Checked-out this area (did not pass through the 'boundary') on our way to ATC at around 10AM today....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    passed through el grande too yesterday. saw a tarp announcing the new sticker, i think issued by the UBFHAI. there's also a tarp on the concha cruz gate announcing a new sticker but if you look closely, the sticker is square compared to the round one being issued by the UBFHAI, which was displayed in the el grande gate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BF Homes sticker - should we still get?