New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks TS for the heads-up. tsk..tsk..tsk... madami talaga manloloko ngayon. medyo wala na nga ako tiwala sa mga sellers dito sa tsikot classifieds dahil most of them are buy and sell. ok lang sana mag buy and sell eh, pero ang manloko ng kapwa mo, that's another story.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Kahit i ban yung seller, posibleng gumawa ulit ito ng ibang user name. Ingat ingat lang mga katsikot!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    great investigation here . i dealt with similar ones here in u.s. usually marked tmu or "true mileage unknown." this could be anywhere from legit repairs involving dash parts, clerical errors, or unknowns. good thing the ones i looked at showed last mileage on its history reports.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sa tabi ng shop ng suki kong talyer, meron shop na nagrerestore ng mga "totalled" na sasakyan. ang husay nila gumawa as in walang bakas. always checked a lot of units there since katabi ng suking mekaniko ko. I actually got interested kasi first time ko lang na makakita ng ganun kagaling sa body repairs and since im planning to have my ride repainted, nag-inquire ako sa kanila..... sad to say di daw sila tumatanggap ng gawa. yun ginagawa daw nila eh sarili nila at binebenta daw..... di ko lang sure kung sinasabi nila yun history ng sasakyan sa buyer.....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    before pic with [SIZE=2]131k mileage[/SIZE]

http://www.phadpost.com/ph/?db=ph_ve...+hi-ace+2.0+GL

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    baka naman meron may kilala sa real identity nitong si TON08 para maiwasan na ng lahat.

actually ok naman bumili sa dealers, pero kailangan yung may pwesto tulad ng sa may ortigas area. got mine at goldcars, ok mga tao dun and they will tell you the problem of the vehicle, hindi itatago.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    this also happen to me , i bought a car in one of car dealer here in Q.C. 2001 model 2 years ago with odo 45k + millage, first week, noticed some problem with steering and suspension,

i brought it in casa for repair/estimate's, to my surprise they have a record of that same car 2 year's ago after i bought it, and the odo two years ago was 65 plus k na, they estimate it that it should be 100k plus odo on the day that i bought it, no guts to complain na since it might just caused trouble and abala..

$hitty things happen's anyways with a couple of repairs, the car is working perfectly fine naman...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I already caught a buy and sell guy red handed. We bought a second hand Corolla 1.3 before with 26K on the odo (it was a two year old car back then). Before we bought it, we noticed the original owner placed her office address so we were able to get in touch with her through phone as she worked in the same building as a relative and turns out the mileage was already 65K. We still bought the car but the buy and sell guy gave us a good discount... i didnt mind the mileage since i got to cofirm the car was in good condition and knowing the real mileage helped me do the necessary preventive maintainance measures.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nalala ko tuloy yung For Sale na Rav4 namin sinabi nung isang lalake nung makita niya yung tinakbo na "nakow iaatras ni Mike yan"
    Ang ginawa ko pinost ko sa iba't ibang forum yung photos ng Rav4 namin kasama na yung tinakbo talaga niya.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Beware of used cars form car lots: a sample