New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ok, point well taken.
    yup, those people can really ruin a great birthday party feel free to repost this post and the pics.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ok, point well taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    point taken lazyfoot. hope to meet with these kind of teens then we'll see from there.
    no prob Feel free to repost and blog this post, lets show these people the power of the web

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3]Guys, I will be soft deleting the posts wherein the picture of the alleged crook is seen.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Tsikot does not allow these kinds of posts.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Kindly read forum rules and regulations before posting such.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Thank you. [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    [SIZE=3]Guys, I will be soft deleting the posts wherein the picture of the alleged crook is seen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Tsikot does not allow these kinds of posts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Kindly read forum rules and regulations before posting such.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Thank you. [/SIZE]
    ah, okie the police already are hunting them down as we speak, hopefully they can prove their worth

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hope they find the guy so it's lesson learned for him.

maybe also lesson learned to your friend for dancing with and hugging a stranger

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogan View Post
    Hope they find the guy so it's lesson learned for him.

maybe also lesson learned to your friend for dancing with and hugging a stranger
    I think you misread my description. coz they took out the whole pic due to forum rules.

She wasn't dancing with the thief, she was dancing with me and our friends. the thief was dancing with another girl at her back. but instead of holding on to his girl, one of his arm is in my friends bag.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tsikot is just protecting itself from hosting pictures that could be used against it.

Maybe, what you can do is post a link of a site that hosts the pictures instead. You may verify with the Admins/Mods.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gawa ka na lang ng Blog and saka mo link dun.. I think those thieves deserve to have their pictures posted.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Tsikot is just protecting itself from hosting pictures that could be used against it.

Maybe, what you can do is post a link of a site that hosts the pictures instead. You may verify with the Admins/Mods.

yes, because pictures of that sort, assuming that the story is true, are in itself libelous. i believe tsikot admin holds such prerogative. this is not just intended for the TS but to all tsikoteers who might be similarly situated in the future. let me digress a little; there are two kinds of truth: those that are perceived to be real and those considered as legal truths. the latter tells us that even if it were true, we cannot just accuse them and judge them under the bar of public opinion as they are private citizens. with public figures, we set a different standard po. i hope next time we shall be more circumspect, as due process always dictates us to be fair.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks for the reply, anyway here is the link to my blog, i hope this is ok with the admin.

http://vincentpaul.multiply.com/jour...hief_in_Jaipur

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Beware: Thieves in Clubs (jaipur) etc... with picture of the suspects