New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    kung ganun po.. if in that instance the drunk is still going towards you and it is my son or relative and im there and i have a gun..... and from YOUR PERCEPTIVE AND INSTINCT.... i need to shoot you to the neck and head untill your not moving to protect my drunk son or relative from you... then bahala na po lawyer ko... PEACE PO HA...

kung ganyan po ang INSTINCT ng isang responsible gun owner... wala na po mangyayari satin.... kungdi sa kulugan sa libingan tayo pupulutin.... nakakatakot.... PEACE PO HA.... PEACE... PEACE.... last post ko na din PO to at O.T.....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Dapat talaga makapag file ng complaint si ts sa ltfrb.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    kung ganun po.. if in that instance the drunk is still going towards you and it is my son or relative and im there and i have a gun..... and from YOUR PERCEPTIVE AND INSTINCT.... i need to shoot you to the neck and head untill your not moving to protect my drunk son or relative from you... then bahala na po lawyer ko... PEACE PO HA...

kung ganyan po ang INSTINCT ng isang responsible gun owner... wala na po mangyayari satin.... kungdi sa kulugan sa libingan tayo pupulutin.... nakakatakot.... PEACE PO HA.... PEACE... PEACE.... last post ko na din PO to at O.T.....
    :clap1: great parenting. imbis na awatin mo anak sa kalokohan niya sinuportahan mo pa at ng damay pa kayong mag ama ng inosenteng tao na dadalawin lang mahal niya sa buhay sa kalokohan niyo. so ang anak mo o mahal mo sa buhay ay pwede manakit at pumatay ng inosente pero pag yung sasaktan niya o papatayin niya ay lalaban tutulugan mo pa sa kalokohan na ginagawa niya basta panksak at pamalo lang hawak ng anak/kamag-anak mo. kung ganyan nga pag iisip ng mga tao talagang kulungan at libingan tayo pupulutin. this is one of the reasons why i have a gun, dahil sa mga taong ganyan ang pag uutak.

i don't know what you have against guns, but a gun is not the only tool you can use to kill. like i said previously anything can be used as a weapon. what if i don't have a gun all i have is a piece of 2x2 wood i doubt it would still be such a big deal to you. you remind me of anti-gun groups that make it such a big deal when guns are involved when the fact that there are more people in the philippines killed by a knife than a gun.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    :clap1: great parenting. imbis na awatin mo anak sa kalokohan niya sinuportahan mo pa at ng damay pa kayong mag ama ng inosenteng tao na dadalawin lang mahal niya sa buhay sa kalokohan niyo. so ang anak mo o mahal mo sa buhay ay pwede manakit at pumatay ng inosente pero pag yung sasaktan niya o papatayin niya ay lalaban tutulugan mo pa sa kalokohan na ginagawa niya basta panksak at pamalo lang hawak ng anak/kamag-anak mo. kung ganyan nga pag iisip ng mga tao talagang kulungan at libingan tayo pupulutin. this is one of the reasons why i have a gun, dahil sa mga taong ganyan ang pag uutak.

i don't know what you have against guns, but a gun is not the only tool you can use to kill. like i said previously anything can be used as a weapon. what if i don't have a gun all i have is a piece of 2x2 wood i doubt it would still be such a big deal to you. you remind me of anti-gun groups that make it such a big deal when guns are involved when the fact that there are more people in the philippines killed by a knife than a gun.

ANG sabi ko po from your OWN PERSPECTIVE AND INSTINCT po....

ang mga abusadong driver talaga ng fx at uv.. dapat talaga yan nirereklamo sa ltfrb at LTO... Ang problema kasi walang political will ang mga enforcers.. karamihan sa pagkakakitaan lang sila lagi....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    haha medyo malayo na nga narating nung topic,simbilis magpatakbo ni fat boy=)i forgive his arrogance ,pero next time na magkasalubong kame sa kalye at matatandaan nya pa yung nagyare it's up to him....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Why would you wait for a "threat" to drive you into a corner? do damage to you or to your property? when you can stop it dead on its tracks with a simple gesture? that's the epitome of stupidity. For example, a person you had an altercation of some sort approaches you with a melee weapon(knife, baseball bat etc) and you happen to have a gun? what will you do? the best thing to do is leave the area as quickly as you can , if not possible then your weapon comes into use, draw your gun, inform him that you have a gun and warn him of the results if he continue his assault, if he stops, good, if not then shoot him into an area that will only disable him(arms, leg).....however if the person also has a gun and he seems ready to cause harm using it, then use deadly force

again, its a case to case basis, depends on the location, the capabilities of the subjects, nature of the conflict

the law is as vague as it can get, but its not a reason for the anti-gun people to suggest that one should be either wounded or his property damaged to use his weapon, using a gun isn't always lethal as most anti-guns here imply, i'd rather be alive than dead.. ganun talaga eh, madaming gago ngayon kaya maging realistic tayo

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FROZENICE View Post
    kasi yung situation sa last part before the gun point siya yung bumaba at lumapit saken
    my act was a self defense or rather to stop him to go near me with hes weapon...

if i havnt had that gun i might ended up in the hosp? 6 ft below? or car in casa. either way... i wont allow it.

i agree with you, there are times that we dont need to pull the trigger... if need to show JUST TO STOP the stituation i will.
    im a responsible gun owner i know for myself, in this manila world you dont know really who is the BG...

matakutin kasi ako bro kaya as much as possible i dont want any threat going near me specially someone armed.

like i said, we have similar incident and i under-estimate the threat kasi it was just a wood around 3-4ft long
    like 1x2" yata so i think it will not kill you and most likely you will end up broken bones,but i was wrong
    4 of us ended in PGH ung isa comma died after 4 days. we didnt run kasi we thought that we could talk peacefully
    we even offer them to buy "beers" (kasi mga tambay eh) ... connecting with the sitauation...

Kailangan ba ba natin hintayin na paluin tayo or saksakin tayo para lang may self defense? the act itself will tell na.
    i learn from past experience.... kaya i decided.. 2 roads waiting for you its prison or 6ft below... im willing to
    protect myself/love ones even if i will end up in prison.

*praetor91313
    it was a long wrench...siguro mga 2ft.

meron din siguro ako mali, pero sken naman is water to water..
    kapag gitgit mo ko siguro git git din kita or kapag tinulak moko itutulak din kita.
    sabi nga sa mga gun seminars, kapag sinuntok ka e di suntukin mo din NO need FA
    in my case i will run.

pero, someone using a tool in aggression towards you is a different story.

if ONLY we have 911 then really i think FA is most likely be seen in ranges nalang.
    pano kung nakaalitan mo may baril din? tulad nung nabalita last year yata, isang may connection sa drug lord, isang pamilya ng pulitiko, parehong may kargada, nagkaalitan sa kalsada, naglabasan ng baril, ayun instant shootout.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ^ganun talaga, kaya nga sa isang bansang magulo, may the strongest survive and dominate

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shredingman123 View Post
    ^ganun talaga, kaya nga sa isang bansang magulo, may the strongest survive and dominate
    o hayaan na lang yung nanggigitgit na makalampas, a few seconds you lost on your travel is better. im not anti-gun, pero kung gun owner ka, dapat mas malamig ulo mo, at hindi nagpoprovoke ng sa kalye.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ^yup. that's what I usually do, I too have a gun, never used it YET in a real world conflict, but I will if extremely necessary....I am cool 90% of the time but when I do get mad, I only use my vehicle to annoy/irritate the other party....kung ginitgit ako, gitgitin ko din and thats it, pag may weapon siya especially pag baril, ibang usapan na yan kasi nag-iinisan lang naman tayong dalawa eh bakit ka napipikon eh ikaw naman nagsimula

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Beware sa aroganteng driver white uv or gt express ayala-tikling