New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by woulfe27 View Post
    Kaya hindi ako pabor sa gun ban e. Pano kung hindi lang pipe dala nun?
    ako din. yung masasamang loob e talaga naman ilegal ang baril. kahit gunban magdadala at magdadala yan. tapos tayo di na protektado.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    What do you call overtaking the proper way. tale gating the VW honking at it then swerving right and cutting it short as you swerve back in front of it....

We should get both sides of the story to start. I can tell you this much Volkswagen people take there CAR very personal and will defend them with there life.... there 30 year old vw that was restored by hand is more valuable then any Honda any day. You will never see a 30 year old Honda on the road.

Now lets just SAY this so called proper overtake was more like trying to squeeze past the VW and the girl bumped a mirror or bumper or god forbid the fender.

I could see the owner getting out of his car with a pipe and going after the other car....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I'm sorry, but even if somebody hit your car, whether it's a classic or a Ferrari, coming out with a pipe and hitting somebody else's car for revenge is never the civilized way of doing things. It's what jeepney drivers and their fellow mountain gorillas do.

Whatever the story may be, this is classic road rage on the VW driver's part.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    road rage, walang mabuting patutunguhan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    well its hard to say not to do that. when everyone . Say one thing but do another. like the counter flow accident on esda the other day pulling the guy from his car and beating him and showing that on the new where is the justice in that. How can you led by your actions when. there are no one enforcing the laws when the cops are corrupt.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kombi211 View Post
    well its hard to say not to do that. when everyone . Say one thing but do another. like the counter flow accident on esda the other day pulling the guy from his car and beating him and showing that on the new where is the justice in that. How can you led by your actions when. there are no one enforcing the laws when the cops are corrupt.
    mayroon daw na taga MMDA na humarang sa kanya at sinagasaan. kaya ganoon na lang ang galit ng mga taga MMDA.

Pero, yup, mali pa rin na kumugin at bugbugin ang salarin.

IMO, hindi accident ang ginawa ng salarin.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kombi211 View Post
    What do you call overtaking the proper way. tale gating the VW honking at it then swerving right and cutting it short as you swerve back in front of it....

We should get both sides of the story to start. I can tell you this much Volkswagen people take there CAR very personal and will defend them with there life.... there 30 year old vw that was restored by hand is more valuable then any Honda any day. You will never see a 30 year old Honda on the road.

Now lets just SAY this so called proper overtake was more like trying to squeeze past the VW and the girl bumped a mirror or bumper or god forbid the fender.

I could see the owner getting out of his car with a pipe and going after the other car....
    I agree with you that we have to hear both side of the coin. But....But being irrational is not the right response to such situation. I also may defend with my life all what I have either my personal possession or my family same with everyone else. Given the situation you have mentioned, would it be necessary for the "combi" driver without immediate threat to confront the other driver with a lead pipe and damaging somebody's property?

By the way, I assume you're a member of the VW club, and may somehow have a better chance of knowing the driver involve or someone within the group knew the guy. Then let's hear the "combi" driver's side.

To the Honda owner she may pursue the case in the court if she thinks she has done nothing wrong.

just my two cents.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    You can't defend the guy... Blocking the road, getting out of the car and hitting the other with a metal pole is just not right.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    also a VW driver here... guys, not here to defend the vw driver...have read the article and i do agree with most of the comments posted but for 1 reason there must be something missing? (the other side of the story?) that i would also like to look at...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    peeps, update lang po from the victim:

To all: actually we were able to get some info on the driver mismo kaso ipapasa diyos nalang namin yang taong yan. Ayaw na kasi gumawa ng any further actions they are just thankful my sister was nit physically harmed.

Thanks din mga pap sa concern and all your help on the matter. -
    tofujay
    mods, you may now close this thread.

"Sometimes, it doesn't matter how safely you drive. One good rule of thumb to use is, "Assume everyone else on the road is an idiot." (source)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234