New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ditto

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i agree.. let's not conclude yet... kanya kanyang opinion na lang siguro to.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    if that happened to me during my teen years baka nga hinabol ko rin yun at binanga ko pa. pero past experiences made me aware that it'll pointless to do so. I symphatize and at the same time congratulate the author of this thread for keeping his mind leveled on that stage.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Received this email and just wanted to share.
    Safety first everyone
    hmmm, sorry, I'm very skeptical regarding similar emails

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zman
    hmmm, sorry, I'm very skeptical regarding similar emails
    ANd we often get unsolicited mails... Ayt, zman??

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ANd we often get unsolicited mails... Ayt, zman??
    yeah,and emails of the like that i get from friends are annoying enough as its. unless i know the author personally, i'd take this with a grain of salt.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tigas ng mukha nun ah! mabangga ka sana sa kayabangan mo! dapat syo nag bibike nalang! hindi ka worthy magkaroon ng sasakyan! *$^&$%%#*

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zman
    yeah,and emails of the like that i get from friends are annoying enough as its. unless i know the author personally, i'd take this with a grain of salt.
    coz it really sucks getting those spams. One of my pet peeves in technology. :mad:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....what pisses me off yung tipong last minute magiisip na "di pala ako dapat dito". like on my way to work, makati bound sa slex. there was this civic na medyo mabagal naman takbo sa lane na paakyat ng skyway. then just before the skyway ramp (he was just a car length away from the ramp itself), biglang nag swerve sa left (di rin naka signal lamps). it made me brake hard at nabulabog talaga kami. tinabihan ko lang, honked hard then sped away. kaasar amp!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I hate drivers who don't use their signal lamps if they're turning left or right.....it's b*ll !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Beware of Red Mazda with plate # UJF 952