New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^

Ano model yung binili mo? Mukhang ayaw ko na tuloy sa clean city dahil mahal pala....Ano name ng store sa gandara na mura?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    china talaga ang mura. yang sa cleancity, china yan na nilagyan ng sticker nila :lol:

kung pang personal use, china na lang ang bilhin mo. P4,500 sa teodora alonzo sa binondo.

ingat lang sa run-dry, masusunog talaga ang motor mo. kapag china, wala nang repair-repair. tapon na yan kapag nasunog ang makina

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I bought my unit last dec 07 (the red color portable with 2 wheels) about P4K so far no issue encountered except for the missing part to extend the spray gun found in the box picture but not included inside the box. Error daw sa packing point from china. As to performance I was advised to return it to their shop after 3 months of use for mandatory change oil maintenance di ko pa na i balik but so far all is well. Every morning lang ang gamit for 2 cars.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    any update? pinalitan?
    sad to say na nde talaga nila papalitan and insist that its not covered by their warranty and its our fault. maybe its really our fault after all, coz we choose to buy it from them not knowing that they dont honor warranty ...such a dirty business considering their name their store clean city...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    I bought my unit last dec 07 (the red color portable with 2 wheels) about P4K so far no issue encountered except for the missing part to extend the spray gun found in the box picture but not included inside the box. Error daw sa packing point from china. As to performance I was advised to return it to their shop after 3 months of use for mandatory change oil maintenance di ko pa na i balik but so far all is well. Every morning lang ang gamit for 2 cars.
    good for you bro ...buti nalang ok unit na nabigay syo...the bad thing was, yung sa amin di magandang unit, at lalong di magandang kausap na store...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Had a bad experience with Clean City also.
    I bought an Italian vacuum cleaner with shampoo sprayer worth 21,000 from them.
    After 6 months, bumigay na yung shampoo sprayer. Covered naman daw ng warranty pero labor lang. Yung papalitan na pyesa, babayaran ko. They were charging me 5,500 for the part.
    Medyo nagduda ako so dinala ko sa ibang repair shop. Naayos nila and they only charged me 1200!

Anong klaseng "warranty" yun?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Beware of Pressure Washer sold by Clean City