New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The last time na nag-left turn ako was on July 18, 2006.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sorry but my question is kinda off topic.

I haven't passed in Shaw from EDSA for like 5 years and I just wanna ask those frequent passers on how do I get to Shaw coming from EDSA Southbound? Can private cars make a right turn to Shaw at the Star Mall? I am hesitant to do that for the reason that perhaps a new rule was made and a traffic enforcer might pull me over. I can go to Shaw via Ortigas but it would eat a lot of time. I just wanna know if it's doable and if it's not, maybe you could provide info on what's the fastest way.

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    alam ko bago ka pa lang sumapit nung division between shaw underpass at nung shaw ibabaw may naka sulat na warning no left turn on shaw blvd... ang dapat gawin is right turn sa mall left turn ulet tapos pagdating sa dulo tawid ka lang dun sa ilalim ng flyover den left turn shaw blvd na yun going to sta mesa

kung southbound ka naman and you want to go shaw blvd to pasig, ang alam ko from shaw ibabaw right turn ka dun mismo sa shaw blvd.. sa ilalim nung flyover my u-turn slot so you can go to the other lane..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Turn into Starmall parking lot as they have a pass-through lane to Shaw (right after where the buses stop just at the mouth of EDSA - Shaw underpass. When you get on Shaw, a right.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    kung southbound ka naman and you want to go shaw blvd to pasig, [SIZE=3]ang alam ko from shaw ibabaw right turn ka dun mismo sa shaw blvd[/SIZE].. sa ilalim nung flyover my u-turn slot so you can go to the other lane..
    This is what I wanna do but I am not sure if it's still possible.

*vinj: This is what I did before when I picked up my friend at Star Mall back when I was in college.

Thanks for the input, guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
BEWARE: "NO LEFT TURN" from EDSA to Shaw Blvd.