New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hoo boy. Reminds me of the time I got a really strange call. Someone called me and asked if I was the guy on (my) calling card. I said yes. Then tinanong where their delivery of a product was. I said what delivery?

Then they asked if I had been to a certain province the week before. I said no, I haven't been there for the past year! Then I heard the caller argue with someone in the background na parang sinisi niya.

Ever since then, I became much much more selective in handing out cards. Tsk.
    Last edited by pup2; December 19th, 2008 at 06:20 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    if Caracter's claim is really true, don't you think that a change in the title of this thread is in order?maybe...

BEWARE of the FAKE Mr. NOLI MANUYAG!...manloloko!...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Fake Mightybond now fake identity .....

Hmnnnn.. makes sense who the F*uck will give his real name and do hanky panky business...

Sorry to hear that caracter if you are really the real Mr. N. manuyag .

Thanks gonzo...anybody can be a victim of "PIRACY" but one thing is for sure that God created us with a purpose and one TRUE IDENTITY.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracter View Post
    I myself has been greatly affected by this because I AM...NOLI MANUYAG.
    shiz just got real!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pobreparin View Post
    if Caracter's claim is really true, don't you think that a change in the title of this thread is in order?maybe...

BEWARE of the FAKE Mr. NOLI MANUYAG!...manloloko!...
    Thanks Bro, I just registered to be a member yesterday so I can make a declaration that I am the real Mr. Noli M. and that i didn't do such thing.

Another reason is to expose their scheme and to warn everyone so that all will be aware that this can happen to anybody.

I also believe that there are still plenty who would continue to deceive others using this style of operation, so let's be careful from now on.

Surprisingly these people are really sweet talkers and they can really make you believe that you got the best deal.

I appreciate your suggestion of changing the title of this thread but I don't know who can help me with it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Taking photos of suppliers for filing will be a good help.

And gluing someone (like your staff or something) upsidedown in shoes also might help determine wheter the adhesive is fake or not.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Wow, ang weird ng discussion na to ah, ang nagiging issue dito yung thread starter eh, hindi yung sinasabi ng thread starter. Sino kaya nag pasimula nito kung may nagstart na rin pala sa ibang forum..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracter View Post
    Hi harmon_168 sorry to hear that you've been a victim of this impersonator, I would like to thank you for your effort in posting your bad experience so he will no longer be able to continue deceiving others. I myself has been greatly affected by this because I AM...NOLI MANUYAG.

I don't know if there is someone out there who really has the same name as I do but obviously his intention is to move around and deceive more people for his own gain.

Actually, I don't have any idea of this incident I was just informed last night by a special friend when we were celebrating our Christmas get together. I was totally suprised because the last time I googled my name there's just one Noli Manuyag that appeared and that's definitely me. I am still connected with Veredium Energy Ventures, Inc. and haven't done such thing since I was born in this earth.

I also chose not to blog for fear of someone who would use my identity to harm or deceive anybody. I can't also think of anyone who knew me personally that will do this to me, all I can remember is that there were ocassions that i went to some trade fairs and exhibits that i dropped business cards and even some people who even asked for it.

Well for someone who is in sales it's a common practice to do that but now that this has happened to me i'll be cautious in giving them out.

I just hope that this will help clear the "REAL" me out of getting involved or tagged in this incident and for those who have read this thread I hope that
    this will serve to you as an example that IDENTITY THEFT is real.

My advise for this FAKE...NOLI MANUYAG is to refrain from watching movies like Leonado Di Caprio's "Catch me if you can" or he might end up somewhere else.

Once again thank you harmon_168, don't worry because God can bless you far beyond what the devil has taken from you. GOD BLESS!
    sorry to hear that sir.. alam ko naman po that karma is just around.. pasensya na po kayo kung you're affected of this thread, but you can't blame me kasi po yun lang ang identification na pinanghahawakan ko doon sa taong nangloko sakin "name" lang.. and may i.d sya na pinakita sakin with the name of noli manuyag.. and alam ko naman na pwede rin fake name nya or pareho po kayo ng name which is also possible (ex. nbi clearance) na pareho ng name and only differ in middle name. Sadly hindi ko po alam middle name nya..

talking about identity theft: I googled you're name and mayroon po ako nakita na picture around year 2005 with veredium-nistec.... kayo po ba yung naka-white shirt? and masasabi ko lang po is that pareho po kayo ng hair style, and complexion although low resolution po yung picture na iyon.. pero mas malaki po yung built ng body nung fake employee of mighty bond..

and ang alam ko po sa identity theft is all your information are being used by the suspect. Question lang po:
    1.) yung none existing cp# po ba na ginagamit nya is that your old #?
    2.) he's claiming that he's residing in fairview, qc.. may connection po ba sanyo yung mga places na fairview, tanauan batangas, and samar?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rokwats View Post
    Wow, ang weird ng discussion na to ah, ang nagiging issue dito yung thread starter eh, hindi yung sinasabi ng thread starter. Sino kaya nag pasimula nito kung may nagstart na rin pala sa ibang forum..
    alin po bang forum ang sinasabi nyo? yun po bang sa mcp? ako rin po ang nag-start nun.. gusto ko lang po kasi i-warn yung mga fellow tsikoteer and motorcycle riders.. alam ko naman po na ang mightybond product is not only for motorcycles.. kaya naisip ko na baka sa ibang type of business nya subukan magdeceive ng tao..

And nasaktan din po ako sa mga comments ng mga nag-popost sa thread na ito na parang sinasabi na t*nga ako (sorry for the word).. meron pang nag-comment na "walang mangloloko kung walang mag-papaloko" sorry pero wala po perfect sa mundong ito meron po talagang times na natatalo ka ng kasamaan pero in the alam ko po na mas mangingibabaw ang kabutihan.. sorry pero hindi po "walang mangloloko kung walang mag-papaloko" ang moto ko.. Mas maganda pa po sabihin na "mas mabuting ng maloko kesa ikaw ang manloko" kasi in the end alam ko po na lahat ng kabutihan na nagawa mo ay may reward at lahat ng kasamaan na ginawa mo may paruha na pag-babayaran mo.. Totoo din na ang masamang damo ay matagal mamatay para paghirapan ang parusang ipinataw sa kanya!...

good day fellas...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harmon_168 View Post
    sorry to hear that sir.. alam ko naman po that karma is just around.. pasensya na po kayo kung you're affected of this thread, but you can't blame me kasi po yun lang ang identification na pinanghahawakan ko doon sa taong nangloko sakin "name" lang.. and may i.d sya na pinakita sakin with the name of noli manuyag.. and alam ko naman na pwede rin fake name nya or pareho po kayo ng name which is also possible (ex. nbi clearance) na pareho ng name and only differ in middle name. Sadly hindi ko po alam middle name nya..

talking about identity theft: I googled you're name and mayroon po ako nakita na picture around year 2005 with veredium-nistec.... kayo po ba yung naka-white shirt? and masasabi ko lang po is that pareho po kayo ng hair style, and complexion although low resolution po yung picture na iyon.. pero mas malaki po yung built ng body nung fake employee of mighty bond..

and ang alam ko po sa identity theft is all your information are being used by the suspect. Question lang po:
    1.) yung none existing cp# po ba na ginagamit nya is that your old #?
    2.) he's claiming that he's residing in fairview, qc.. may connection po ba sanyo yung mga places na fairview, tanauan batangas, and samar?
    Yes I'm the one wearing white shirt he probably googled my name and saw my hair style that's where he copied it. To answer your questions, I didn't use any of the two cp#s, I'm not residing in Fairview and I'm also not from Batangas or Samar.

If you read my previous quote I am not blaming you and i definitely don't want to be blame you. I even thanked you for posting your unfortunate experience with this impostor so everyone can be warned of him.

To some you are responsible because you started this thread and they think that you should have been cautious from the start of the transaction, that way you could have avoided it.

You're right none of us is perfect and I just hope that your purpose remains to warn everybody about the operation of this person who claims my identity and not to take a form of revenge in a way or another, because you have said that we will be rewarded for the good things that we do and those people will suffer the consequences of the evil things they've done in a matter of time. It's a simple as that...I also told you not to worry because God can bless you more than you can expect. There are things in this world that can't be equate with money...such as DIGNITY. Everyone can judge you though they don't have the right to do it because TRUE JUDGMENT comes only from God.

I've done my explanation that I am not that person and I have already forgiven him. I believe that is all we should do to those who have hurt or harm us in one way or another for us to experience the TRUE JOY of Christmas. GOD HAS SENT HIS SON TO DEMONSTRATE HIS LOVE FOR US.

If you feel to make clarifications on your part that I'm not definitely the person you met who claims to be me that has done such thing to you...I would highly appreciate it, thank you.

Let's end this and move on with lessons learned from this...MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BEWARE of Mr. NOLI MANUYAG!...manloloko!...