New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Bumili kasi sya ng P3,000 worth of products para makatanggap ng P10,000 monthly rental

e hindi nag materialize yung inaasahan niyang P10,000/month na extra income

kaya bad trip sya

hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ah...naluge pala ng 3k? kala ko nagrereklamo kasi kumita pa sya.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Bumili kasi sya ng P3,000 worth of products para makatanggap ng P10,000 monthly rental

e hindi nag materialize yung inaasahan niyang P10,000/month na extra income

kaya bad trip sya

hehe
    I think this is the most logical interpretation sa naging problema ng TS kung panu sya na racket ng supplier. Maske di na explain ng maayos * TS thanks for the warning..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    salamat sa heads up!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sorry mga sir i just got back from out of town... Uhmm yung mga mighty bond products nya binigay sakin is fake!.. I've only discovered it 5 days after the transaction!...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    x2 pano po kayo niloko? Did you pay 3k but get nothing in return?
    yes sir i paid Php3k and few days after I discovered that it was a fake mightybond product!...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harmon_168 View Post
    yes sir i paid Php3k and few days after I discovered that it was a fake mightybond product!...
    fake? hindi nadikit?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemica View Post
    fake? hindi nadikit?
    dumidikit naman sir!... kagaya sya nung mga nabibili sa divisoria na mightybonds...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harmon_168 View Post
    mga shop/ store owners mag-ingat po kayo sa taong ito!....

magpapakilala po siya na taga-Pioneer Galaxy adhesives..

meron po siyang I.D ng Pioneer Adhesives:

Name: Noli Manuyag
    position: sales supervisor

"matabang tao!.. and riding a white nissan power pick-up"

he claims that he's a resident of fairview q.c
    origin is tanuan, batangas and samar.

he'll approach you and ask you if you want to purchase his products and there is a promo that if you buy Php 3k worth of pioneer adhesive products you'll be a dealer of pioneer adhesive..

They will put a panaflex signage on your store and cabinet of consignment products..

they will give you a monthly rental of Php10k and they will pay for the electric bill of the signage!..

and they will return after 7 working days to install the meralco meter!...

He'll issue a sales invoice of JOMEL GENERAL MERCHANDISING of soler st., sta. cruz, manila.

according to him it's their sister company!...

he'll give you his contact #09203346018 and 09195580386. But of both of them does not exist!...

mag-ingat!... mag-ingat!...
    Hi harmon_168 sorry to hear that you've been a victim of this impersonator, I would like to thank you for your effort in posting your bad experience so he will no longer be able to continue deceiving others. I myself has been greatly affected by this because I AM...NOLI MANUYAG.

I don't know if there is someone out there who really has the same name as I do but obviously his intention is to move around and deceive more people for his own gain.

Actually, I don't have any idea of this incident I was just informed last night by a special friend when we were celebrating our Christmas get together. I was totally suprised because the last time I googled my name there's just one Noli Manuyag that appeared and that's definitely me. I am still connected with Veredium Energy Ventures, Inc. and haven't done such thing since I was born in this earth.

I also chose not to blog for fear of someone who would use my identity to harm or deceive anybody. I can't also think of anyone who knew me personally that will do this to me, all I can remember is that there were ocassions that i went to some trade fairs and exhibits that i dropped business cards and even some people who even asked for it.

Well for someone who is in sales it's a common practice to do that but now that this has happened to me i'll be cautious in giving them out.

I just hope that this will help clear the "REAL" me out of getting involved or tagged in this incident and for those who have read this thread I hope that
    this will serve to you as an example that IDENTITY THEFT is real.

My advise for this FAKE...NOLI MANUYAG is to refrain from watching movies like Leonado Di Caprio's "Catch me if you can" or he might end up somewhere else.

Once again thank you harmon_168, don't worry because God can bless you far beyond what the devil has taken from you. GOD BLESS!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Fake Mightybond now fake identity .....

Hmnnnn.. makes sense who the F*uck will give his real name and do hanky panky business...

Sorry to hear that caracter if you are really the real Mr. N. manuyag .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BEWARE of Mr. NOLI MANUYAG!...manloloko!...