Jan 2007
    Sabihin nyo member kayo ng Tsikot or kamag-anak nyo si Fred Lim

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sabihin nyo member kayo ng Tsikot or kamag-anak nyo si Fred Lim

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Nope, the incident is true. May na-relieve na na mga pulis Maynila, kasama si Sr. Insp. Rolando Mendoza, reportedly a former recipient of the Ten Outstanding Policemen Awards.

Dapat masibak at makulong agad itong mga mokong na ito.
    Walang criminal charges ba?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i study at CSB and i have been random checked twice. a couple of months back i came from a party and had to drop off a friend at her dorm near csb.. it was around 2 am after dropping her off sa residencia turned left into taft i just saw soemone flagging me with a flashlight.i stopped near starbucks para maliwanag at maraming tao. they asked for my DL and car registration. they asked me what i was doing there at that time so i told em i had to drop off a friend. they asked me where i came from i said makati. they search the car without touching anythin naman. they asked me to open the glove box the center console and checked the door pockets. they saw my bag and they asked me to open it. i obliged and they saw my camera and asked if i was a photographer i just said no im a student taking photography.. i sat in my car for a couple of mins. they never really asked me to step out of the car and even if they did i wouldnt. they returned my dl and registration and they let me go after like 15 mins of looking around.

second one was a couple of weeks back. came back from a police station over at guadalupe (coz i was part of a little fender bender) so was around 11 pm was with 3 friends. drop 2 of them over at their condo at vito cruz. started driving back towards CCP then a car pulled up beside my car with my friend still on the passenger seat. they flashed us with a flash light and asked us to pull over. i stopped under a lamp post where its brighter and theres people walking around. same drill they asked me for my dl and registration. they asked us to open the glove compartment and looked into the pockets. but thing is my friend had long rocker hair lol they asked him if he was carrying marijuana. he said no but they asked to see any identification. so he took out his drivers license. they even checked his box of cigs. what they didnt know he was the son of a police colonel whos posted down in quezon province. so anyhow they jokingly said its coz of his hair thats why they asked if he had marijuana (a very funny stereotype) so they returned my dl and registration and told us to drive safely adn dont do drugs (doh!) on this encounter i think the police had some drinks before they did their random check... oh and i noticed i wasnt the only one they checked.. there are two police cars doing random checks

thank God none of whats in the story happened to us..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Walang criminal charges ba?
    Wala pa yata, kasi hindi naman nagpi-prisinta yung complainant. Criminal charges can only prosper pag may actual complainant.

Pero mukhang strikto naman si C/Supt. Boysie Rosales. Hopefully, matanggalan din ng baril at chapa tong mga gunggong na ito, para patas ang laban.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Story just got featured at 24 oras. I'm thankful that I never experienced being random checked by Manila police. It's a good thing I park at the street parallel to Taft so I don't need to pass that corner going home.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Na sa 24 Oras nga kanina ito, pero itinatanggi ng pulis. Kaya magingat tayo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    totoo yan I myself was followed and flagged down after attending a function at that hotel between harrison and vito cruz

super dark tint ako noon talaga hindi kita loob ng chevy venture

pero finalashlightan pa din ako, when I rolled down the windows, medyo nagulat sila

hindi ko alam kung nagawapuhan sila pero sumaludo na lang at pinakiusapan ako mag-seatbelt. never naman kita kung naka-seatbelt ka sa super dark tint at 11pm

siguro nakita lang nila na nakabarong ako saka mestisuhin kaya ni-let go nila ako

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    That's an old MO of dirty cops called 'hulidap' before. The only big downside is that, sooner or later, said dirty cops are bound to bumb into a stiff wall they just can't budge. They have to carefully assess that their victim can't or won't wield more power than them ... something bound to fail sooner or later.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    totoo yan I myself was followed and flagged down after attending a function at that hotel between harrison and vito cruz

super dark tint ako noon talaga hindi kita loob ng chevy venture

pero finalashlightan pa din ako, when I rolled down the windows, medyo nagulat sila

hindi ko alam kung nagawapuhan sila pero sumaludo na lang at pinakiusapan ako mag-seatbelt. never naman kita kung naka-seatbelt ka sa super dark tint at 11pm

siguro nakita lang nila na nakabarong ako saka mestisuhin kaya ni-let go nila ako

Ano ba yan OB, ngayon may Chevy Venture ka naman! Ang dami mo namang imaginary cars: CRV, Optra, Sta. Fe, etc. Pahingi naman ng isa!

May checkpoints din ba sa Hollow Earth??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
'Beware of a group of Manila Cops' email...totoo kaya?