New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mga tsikoteers

i want to relate to you this disturbing incident. it happened at the corner of shaw and san miguel avenue in pasig. the exact location is the stop light just before you cross shaw and hit san miguel avenue. its the road that you take coming from either pioneer or edsa central

i was at the stop light at about 5pm yesterday. when the light turned red, this lady motioned me to stop and ducked right in front of my hood. i stopped thinking that she must have dropped something and wanted to pick it up. so okay lang sa akin

while waiting for the light to turn green, napansin ko na parang may nilalagay siya sa harap ng kotse ko kasi pupunta siya sa sidewalk, reach out for something from her black grabage bag, then stoop down and move in front of the car

i could not see what she was doing because the hood of the vehicle is high (patrol GU)

finally, i got off the car and what did i discover?

she was lining up about 8 flattened cans of softdrinks right in front of my front right tire. i believe that what she wanted to do was for me run over these and flattened it further

i told her off and she removed it with the customary snicker of defiance. worse, yung kasama niya na lalaki nag motion pa na mambato.

buti nalang the light turned green and i went off with the guy still motioned as if to throw something.

unfortunately walang enforcer at that corner at that time. i decided to let this go for now since i was running late for a 5pm meeting with one of my lawyer friends in the area

i usually pass here and i hope ma tiyempohan ko ulit ang mga ito, grrrrrr (hay, ang puso ko)

warning lang mga peeps!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the warning paps! kakainis yun a!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    el prez, just a thought. di kaya, she want you to do her a favor to flatten the cans para pwede na ibenta sa junk shop eventually?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah she probably thought your huge A/T tires would flatten her cans..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    badtrip nga yan...
    ginawa ka pang tagapitpit ng softdrinks can nya...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    thanks for the warning loko yun ah..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    el prez, just a thought. di kaya, she want you to do her a favor to flatten the cans para pwede na ibenta sa junk shop eventually?
    bro -- actually, yun ang gusto niya. kaya lang gulong ko i-sasakripisyo? huwag na lang. kawawa naman ang gulong ko, hu hu hu

at tsaka, flat na yung cans pero may naka labas pang mga matutulis na parte

ito nalang pang flatten para sa kanya ....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    baka siraulo yun..

there's this crazy woman who used to direct traffic at the kalayaan/makati ave. intersection. as most of you guys know, there's no traffic light there and madalang ang enforcer. so gitgitan at walang nagbibigayan. the crazy woman actually HELPS. drivers (me included) obey her out of amusement. maybe she moved elsewhere and on to "better" things.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico
    baka siraulo yun..

there's this crazy woman who used to direct traffic at the kalayaan/makati ave. intersection. as most of you guys know, there's no traffic light there and madalang ang enforcer. so gitgitan at walang nagbibigayan. the crazy woman actually HELPS. drivers (me included) obey her out of amusement. maybe she moved elsewhere and on to "better" things.
    bro -- hindi sira ulo yung babae

at tsaka marami sila, mukhang pamilya. may dalawang babae at lalaki. may mga bata na nag lilimos naman but i do not know if bata nila yun

yung isang bata pang nag limos, nakaupo pa sa daan sa tabi ng gutter at hindi sa sidewalk. if you passed by that area, the road is very narrow for two cars so kung hindi ka mag iingat, baka matamaan mo yung bata na yan

Pre buti walang pumasok sa oto mo nung tinignan mo yung ginagawa ng babae, ok lang kasi kung may kasama ka, eh kung magisa ka lang medyo talo ka

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
beware: "can" lady at shaw cor san miguel avenue, pasig