New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    :shake::shake::shake:

Arigatoo.

There is another variation. What do you do when being overtaken while cornering in an intersection? There's the overtake using the inside of the curve and there's one using the outside.

I'm sorry, I can't assume to know the answer to this even if I knew the first.

Should I post this as another thread starter?
    By the way, I'm a He-Man. :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    short answer, just use common sense when driving in the streets...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    short answer, just use common sense when driving in the streets...
    Naku, sir, pagdating sa mga Pinoy, lalo na sa mga driver, there's no such thing as common sense.

Hehehe...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks for trusting my common sense bro. :angel3:

Woohoo,
    Wow. I can't do that maneuver. At least not yet. I'll keep that in mind. :Needsleeep:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    for me, it doesn't matter kung sino nauna, sinong tama, anong legal, illegal, etc. importante ay kung safe ang ginawa mo.

now, if you insist na nauna ka sa pagovertake and you legally had the right of way, would it really matter kung nabangga ka or nabangga yung nag overtake sayo? siguro pwede kang manalo sa korte at mabayaran sa damages. but is it worth it na nahassle ka, nasaktan ka or nakasakit ka just to protect your "right of way"? if a rampaging truck is beating the red light, would you still cross the street just because naka green light ka?

i guess that's what most of us here are trying to say. kaya siguro hindi nasagot yung tanong kung "Wrong or Illegal" yung ginawa mo or yung ginawa ng iba. it's all thrown out the window if safety is in mind.

i hope this comment is constructive.

happy motoring!
    this pretty much sums up what i wanted to say.

even if you abide by the rules or have the "right of way", and some a-hole driving isn't... yield. waiting a few second could potentially save you money, the trouble, and your health (or even your life).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks Mates. :boat:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Being Overtaken While Overtaking