New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhandros View Post
    Regardless if they are responding to an emergency or not, i would still give way. Its just one car.
    I lose nothing, iwas gulo pa. Cguro when i was younger, i would stop and not budge, but now...

Magulo na mundo natin. One bullet is all it takes to destroy your life. Yes, i have a PTC and i do carry a gun. Pero its not worth my time na harangin sila. Iwas ka nalang and just move on. Why stoop to their level diba?

Life is too precious to lose it over such a simple thing like a traffic altercation.

My 2 centavos.
    Bro tama ka. nag give way naman ako. Why we are going to put our life into something that's not worth to die for.

Ang ayoko lang we good drivers or people keeps on saying "pagbigyan na yan police naman, o kaya isa lang naman" eh maya maya meron nanaman sa ibang lugar. What i want you to know kakabigay natin lalo sila lumalala. It's like you're letting them do bad things na sooner or later tayo ang mapapahamak.

Just like what you have said "my 100 centavos".

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Regardless if they are responding to an emergency or not, i would still give way. Its just one car.
    I lose nothing, iwas gulo pa. Cguro when i was younger, i would stop and not budge, but now...

Magulo na mundo natin. One bullet is all it takes to destroy your life. Yes, i have a PTC and i do carry a gun. Pero its not worth my time na harangin sila. Iwas ka nalang and just move on. Why stoop to their level diba?

Life is too precious to lose it over such a simple thing like a traffic altercation.

My 2 centavos.
    +1. ang akin lang din, iwas gulo, iwas sakit sa ulo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Pansin ko lang on the metro manila roads,

If you are one of the very rich, or powerful (or feeling powerful) you stand to lose nothing, kse you will just bully your way out of everything.

If you are one of the marginalized class, you stand to lose nothing coz you got nothing to begin with, hence the trikes and other hazards on the roads today.

Only the middle class stand to lose everything sa traffic altercations. We are the ones who work hard to get where we are, and madali mawala lahat over just a few dumb mistakes that can be avoided easily.

Drive safely everyone.
    Last edited by Zhandros; July 21st, 2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010

If you are one of the very rich, or powerful (or feeling powerful) you stand to lose nothing, kse you will just bully your way out of everything.

If you are one of the marginalized class, you stand to lose nothing coz you got nothing to begin with, hence the trikes and other hazards on the roads today.

Only the middle class stand to lose everything sa traffic altercations. We are the ones who work hard to get where we are, and madali mawala lahat over just a few dumb mistakes that can be avoided easily.

Drive safely everyone.
    Whoa, alam mo sir, babanggitin ko na sana iyan hahaha. Of course middle class din ako, kapag may nangyari na unexpected, malaki ang mawawala sa akin compared sa walang-wala at sa wealthy.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010

Drive safely everyone.

+1

This is what I was referring to as "Tyranny Against the Middle Class" in another thread:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...29#post1516829

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Drive safely everyone.
    Well said.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nc28 View Post
    Sorry bro incomplete story ko. Lagi na kasi tong ginagawa eh, so lagi nalang ba meron emergency or operation something? minsan pagnagcocommute ako nakikita ko ginagawa yun same police mobile and minsan nakasabay ako sa traffic magpapass nalang sa gilid ko nagcocounter flow. and sorry to say but i'm not that stupid na hindi ko inisip na baka meron emergency you can see on their face kung meron emergency eh. kasi kung meron yun hindi niya ako para titigan pa niya. Think of this, pagpass ko nung gumilid na ako, nakastop parin siya tapos nakatitig sakin ng masama. now tell me if there's an emergency or there's something wrong with those police na gusto lang ng gulo at nagyayabang lang? dapat nagmadali na siya diba?
    Then if you feel intimidate by the driver of the police mobile...sana nilabasan mo ng phone with cam and video the encounter. Text mo na din ang LTO hotline... or pwede din sa nearest station ng police and file a complain....

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sa lahat ng mga abuso sa kapangyarihan ta mapagmataas, sana matapos na ang mga maliligayang araw ng kasamaan niyo...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    share also your experience regarding those cops or officials na abuso at mayayabang. i made this thread for us to share our experiences not to have some arguments.

be safe on the road everyone!!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nc28 View Post
    share also your experience regarding those cops or officials na abuso at mayayabang. i made this thread for us to share our experiences not to have some arguments.

be safe on the road everyone!!
    Almost every time ako nakaka encounter ng ganito...Police mobile, wannabe feeling sikat na nakawangwag at strobe light!

Pero pinipili ko lang pinag bibigyan ko...Ambulance, fire truck, mobile patrol kung may operation or to save life. Deadma na lang sa sasalubong sakin dahil nag couter flow at gustong mauna, as long as I'm in the right lane...Who cares if this people throw dirty looks basta wag lang sya gagawa ng eksena that will cause threat to my life...ibang usapan na yon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Bawal nga wangwang pero meron parin counter flow!!