New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    baka naman malayo yung switch ng headlights nila....nasamay passenger side ba..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I had an incident last Saturday in Podium. I was coming out of the 2nd floor basement parking when I saw that there was a car in front of me that was entering from the 1st floor. Since he was already turning, i didn't force the issue and slowed down. However, there was a black crv that was following him but still at the top of the incline. At a normal pace, I could already go through that crossing but the crv accelerated and i anticipated his pace so had to slow down. The driver of the black crv seemed surprised and even stopped. It was entirely his fault as he didn't look at the mirror that is in the wall so that drivers who are entering the incline from one floor can see the drivers who are going up. I had my parklights on all the time while he didn't.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    siguro yung iba talagang hindi lang nila naiisip at since kita pa nman nila ang daan hindi nanagbubukas ng ilaw.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Not turning on the headlights or look at the mirror is one thing but to accelerate his car while going down on a incline with merging traffic is wrong

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, you should use your headlights or even just fog/driving lights when parking either in basements or multi-level/non-covered parking lots.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    It took me a while to figure out the system installed at 6150 Ayala.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I have my automatic headlight switch engaged so my lights turn on when it gets dark in a basement parking lot or when I go under a flyover or drive thru a tunnel.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    kabaligtaran sila ng mga nagmo-motel,
    naka-high beam pagpasok at paglabas para hindi makita ang plate number at ang mga sakay ng tsikot.
    alam na alam mo ah...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even at daytime outside, kapag medyo makulimlim, I turn on my foglights (aimed at the ground naman). But sa highways (NLES/SLEX), I turn them on all the time kahit na sikat ang araw.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sa states karamihan sa mga kotse ay may DRL....or day-running lights.

Ewan ko ba dito sa pinas kung bakit hindi ginagawang standard ito.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Basement Parker: Use your damn headlights!