New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thats attitude=) youre not totally righteuos doc otep but, if i were in your shoes, ill do the same=)

ive encountered some "pastor" who feels their "christianity"are the only creatures to be saved, i had met priest, nuns, religious groups who lift their own chair and kiss their own a$$.

at any rate, i dont condemn then as i am a sinner myself, i just wish that those people would have a better perspective of what really is living as a gift from God, not living to shout that they are the highest creature above all=P peace

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    thats attitude=) youre not totally righteuos doc otep but, if i were in your shoes, ill do the same=)

ive encountered some "pastor" who feels their "christianity"are the only creatures to be saved, i had met priest, nuns, religious groups who lift their own chair and kiss their own a$$.

at any rate, i dont condemn then as i am a sinner myself, i just wish that those people would have a better perspective of what really is living as a gift from God, not living to shout that they are the highest creature above all=P peace
    QFT.

People can call me all they want. At least they can't say I'm pretending to be righteous.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Dude,
    In this thread there are Go, go, go's and some are no, no, no's. But what we have learned here is that not all people are saints. We can criticize people all we want and I tell you, it will not stop. Let people be what they want to be, pretenders or not.

IMHO, 1) Naka block na nga sya sa driveway/parking lot gagayahin mo pa. (monkey see, monkey do). 2) Isn't it prudent to give the disabled proper parking space.

Hold your horses peeps.....I'm not starting an argument here. I'm just reminding us our responsibilities as a car enthusiast to observe road courtesy (in this case parking courtesy). Let members of tsikot.com spread good deeds that may allow us to share the shrinking roads in harmony (that is deep).

Just sharing my thoughts.... PEACE

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We can criticize people all we want and I tell you, it will not stop.
    No one really said anything about 'stopping'.

Let people be what they want to be, pretenders or not.
    I don't really give a rat's a$$ 'what they want to be'. Huwag na lang sila mang damay ng iba.

Naka block na nga sya sa driveway/parking lot gagayahin mo pa. (monkey see, monkey do).
    Haven't I posted already that it is normal for parishoner's vehicles to be 'layered' with each other during mass hours. I should know because there are times na maaga talaga ako and there are at least 5 vehicles that need to be moved before I can exit the premises. This isn't exactly Christ the King Church with a sprawling parking lot as far as the eye can see kaya talagang bigayan lang kami.

Isn't it prudent to give the disabled proper parking space.
    Hindi ko naman siya inaagawan ng parking space. I just parked behind their vehicle.

That is why I got ticked off dahil sobrang arte nila. PEACE

Anyway this is kind of a moot point already since I've gone back to my old church. The one with the huge [and recently expanded again] parking lot.
    Last edited by OTEP; January 29th, 2007 at 09:47 AM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HOLY DOGGY!!! SAINTLY HORSEY!!! HI HI HI HI!!!

Seriously, do not immediately with emphasis on the word immediately trust religous people or have an impression that they are Godly. Most of them are self-rigtheous fanatics who cannot even draw a line between basic morality and immorality. Just read the beatitudes of Christ in order for you to discern who's walking the talk and who is not.

Example, a religous person would brag that he helped the poor by giving a substantial amount to them. Helping the poor is an undertaking done for God. Didnt Christ taught us that youre not supposed to show off with people because God can see everything? Therefore, something is wrong with that person.

But this is going to be the hard part. WE should not condemn this type of people coz doing the same will not make us any different from them. THe Pharasees (tama ba spelling??) asked a trap question to Christ on why we should pay taxes to the government despite their evident corruption. Christ answered, give what you owe to Cesar and leave the judgement to my father. These are not really his exact words but the essence of his message is the same. Hence, a wrongful act cannot ratify another wrongful act. Ang mali ay hindi naitutuwid ng mali. Gawin lang daw natin ang tama at Diyos ang bahala sa kanila.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    dahil katatapos lang nila magsimba pareho at katatapos lang din tumanggap ng biyaya, kapatawaran, etc., dapat siguro nagpahabaan sila ng pangunawa at hindi na nag patutsadahan pa. hihihihi

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Nagpunta ko ng Caloocan para magsimba. Iniwan ko yung Pajero sa bahay and yung Picanto ang ginamit ko. Maliit lang ang parking ng simbahan doon. Kaya talagang nagiging double parking kapag may misa. I would assume na ok lang mag-double park since sabay-sabay din naman aalis ang mga tao after the mass.

Pagating ko, puno na ang parking. May Hilux belonging to one of the wealthier members of the community (may sanglaan saka fastfood among other businesses) na pumasok sa gate ng simbahan. Pero hanggang doon na lang siya kasi puno na nga ang parking lot. Since he is blocking all the cars na din, I just park behind the Hilux.

Aba akalain mo ba namang nagreklamo yung driver/alalay (na ayon sa chismax eh distant relative daw nung amo pero hindi ko din alam) sa guard! Bakit daw ako nagpapark sa likod ng Hilux nila, paano daw sila lalabas. Eh t*nga pala siya, yung sampung kotse sa loob ng simbahan hindi na nga makakalabas dahil nakaharang siya sa gate tapos kapag siya naharangan, magagalit siya. Yung amo naman, wala lang kibo. Siguro ayaw din niya nakapark yung Kia sa likod ng Toyota niya.

Lumapit sakin yung guard, pinapaalis ako. Sabi ko bakit ako pinapaalis. Hindi daw kasi makakalabas yung Hilux. Bakit, hindi ba nila tatapusin ang misa? Sabi ng guard, hindi daw. Sabi ko, nasa harap lang naman ako ng Hilux nakatayo (ganun kaliit yung simbahan) maririnig ko iyan kapag umandar. In short, walang nagawa yung guard. Yung 'entourage' naman nitong naka-Hilux (may alalay/alipores pang kasama) ang sama ng tingin sa akin, parang may nagawa akong napakalaking kasalanan sa kanila.

Nung nagmimisa na, may sutsot ng sutsot ng malakas. Para bang yung tunog kapag nagpapalabas ka ng hangin sa gulong. Pagtiningin ko, yung amo pala tinatawag ang mga alila niya. Sabi ni commander kaya pala bastos yung mga alalay eh kulang din sa magandang asal yung amo.

Pagdating dun sa pagbasa ng special intentions at mass offerings (or the 'greetings' portion as I call it), puro galing dun sa may ari ng Hilux halos lahat ng special intentions/mass offering. hahaha. Natawa na lang ako. Ang laki siguro ng donation nitong kolokoy na 'to sa simbahan.

After the mass, nagmamadali silang sumakay sa Hilux (para nga naman mukhang pinaghintay ko sila dahil naka-harang ako sa likod nila). Pero hindi naman nila ko pwedeng unahan kasi NAKA WHEELCHAIR ANG BOSS NILA! (nabaril matapos makipag away kaya paralyzed from the waist down). Kahit paluhod akong maglakad pabalik sa Picanto mauunahan ko pa din sila. Hay diyos ko. Panay pa ang parinig nung isang kasama, 'Paano tayo lalabas nito!' eh ni hindi pa nga sila nakasakay lahat.

Bago ko pumasok sa Picanto, nagparinig na lang din ako: "Yang mga [insert family name here], bastos talaga yan, eh."

Gulat si mokong akala niya hindi ko sila kilala. hehehe.
    OTEP naka Picanto ka lang kasi!!! Ganyan ang mga utak nyan! hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    OTEP naka Picanto ka lang kasi!!! Ganyan ang mga utak nyan! hehehe.
    Come to think of it.... tama si sir froshie.... ganyan nga ang utak ng ibang mga nag po-power trip dito sa pinas especially the hired drivers / body guards / kup*!$ convoys. Kapag hindi malupit yung ride mo, over power ka nila. Tsk, tsk, tsk..... kailangan na talaga si Optimus Prime... coming soon!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Banal na aso, santong kabayo...