New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    Who are you dealing with when you need money to defray the medical expenses?
    manager po ng pizza hut ang nagpapadala ng money sa hospital at sa rehabilitation ko po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    one more question, besides the driver being responsible for the accident, liable rin ba ang pizza hut since the driver was coming from a delivery when the accident happened?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    press for it...if you could do it out of court, the better. under the law, you are entitled to be paid for lost income, pero this is to be adjudicated in court pa...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    press for it...if you could do it out of court, the better. under the law, you are entitled to be paid for lost income, pero this is to be adjudicated in court pa...
    yun nga po eh, as much as possible i want to settle it out of cout but the area manager is not budging at all. Its such a pain, such a hassle. its so hard to make ends meet tapos dahil sa greed nila kami ng family ko magsusuffer. imagine thier store is earning 4 to 5 million a month tpos compared to the lost income i pushing with eh barya lang sa kanila yun. Iba talaga ang kasakiman ng mga ibang tao noh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2 View Post
    one more question, besides the driver being responsible for the accident, liable rin ba ang pizza hut since the driver was coming from a delivery when the accident happened?
    pag batas ang pag uusapan....in reckless imprudence cases, sa civil aspect, subsidiarily liable ang pizzahut...

purely civil lang, run after pizza hut, tiyak may pera pambayad yun...implead the driver and pizzahut pa din pero primary liability rests on pizzahut...mas interesado tayong habulin pizza...

but then again...hirap ng kaso...i dunno now with the establishment of small claims court, effective ito sa US kaya Phil is trying to replicate it....so if you could include in your amicable settlement ang lost income, better po.

if you have other medical insurance try to make an independent claim...yung di ko makukuha sa isa kinukuha ko din sa iba...ultimately, lahat ng gastos covered na, replenished ang bulsa ko...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    yun nga po eh, as much as possible i want to settle it out of cout but the area manager is not budging at all. Its such a pain, such a hassle. its so hard to make ends meet tapos dahil sa greed nila kami ng family ko magsusuffer. imagine thier store is earning 4 to 5 million a month tpos compared to the lost income i pushing with eh barya lang sa kanila yun. Iba talaga ang kasakiman ng mga ibang tao noh.

better write the head office, copy furnish the branch to where the driver is stationed. you ask the manager for its address so he would know that you are taking action....you bully and bark at the same time pag mahirap siyang kausap...i will check kung anong government agency may control sa kanila ha? you check na din po...

MeRrY ChRiStMaS po...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ang hirap gumawa ng actions sa ngayon po kasi im having a hard time walking pati ung gas n binibgay nila kinukwestyon na rin nila...hay buhay, ang hirap talaga ng law sa pilipinas...
    pare thank you sa advice mo, its really a big help po

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sir am sorry to hear of what happened to you. Why don't you try and seek help from BITAG? At least alam mo walang pinapanigan di po ba? Ito po ang Emergency Number nila: 411-3737. Lam mo naman ang mga Tulfo Brothers... Palaban lagi! (hehehe)
    ang hirap gumawa ng actions sa ngayon po kasi im having a hard time walking pati ung gas n binibgay nila kinukwestyon na rin nila...hay buhay, ang hirap talaga ng law sa pilipinas...
    pare thank you sa advice mo, its really a big help po

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Sir am sorry to hear of what happened to you. Why don't you try and seek help from BITAG? At least alam mo walang pinapanigan di po ba? Ito po ang Emergency Number nila: 411-3737. Lam mo naman ang mga Tulfo Brothers... Palaban lagi! (hehehe)

yeah...one good alternative. Let the Tulfo brothers to do the bullying and barking for you...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    salamat po talaga, thats one of the things ive been contemplating about just incase the talks between me and pizza hut's management bogs down, let the media make a big deal about it. Im sure hindi lang ako ang me reklamo sa kanila and for sure d lang ako ang nabiktima nila sa "hate late" nila.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
balasubas pizzahut delivery bikes