New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    bwehehe, benta mo kse ng bente mil yang nissan mo, the veed. faggot car naman yan e

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    any bad experience with Total? dun ako pakarga e

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Woulfe: Faggot nga, nasasamit, tumatama sa tonsils hehehehe...

bardigones: Ako wala naman regardless of whether ProTec, Infinity or Unleaded.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I read that E10 fuel (because of ethanol) will most likely absorb water and retain it (just like GH said) IF you have some water residue in your gas tank when you filled up. You don't encounter this with normal gasoline since it doesn't mix with the water content. Some also reported problems of the fuel filter clogging up because of the detergent properties of ethanol. These happen lang daw on the first few fill ups and after a while will just return to normal. (or so ive read... we don't have seaoil here in cebu )

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just got news that my #2 fuel injector is shot... dunno if it's related though

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rusted?

BTW, not confirmed but ethanol + water = gel-like resulting substance

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    leaking injector...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hmm.i've filled up in that same gas station a couple times, cheaper diesel on the farther most lane. but the station is not well kept, so i changed again. back to caltex.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Its usually not the fuel brand but the station. Even here sa province, some Shell and Petron stations sell adulterated gasoline.

The technique is to stick to a station that you found to be the most honest in the long run. Problem is its mostly a trial and error thing.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    saan ba meron sea oil near the Up diliman area other than the one near fairview?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Bad Fuel Woes... SeaOil Shaw (Near Motels)