New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    After bashing Toyota in the other thread, kindly share your bad experiences with other car companies. Or Toyota lang ba talaga?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just today, i had my ride checked at isuzu makati. the service guy called me around 1:20pm and told me that the unit is ready and they are just having it test driven. i arrived 3:40pm. my ride is still on the road. it arrived 4:50pm.

why did it took them so long to test drive my suv? i noticed that the odometer had around 50+km excess. what did they do? joyride?

that's too much!!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
    just today, i had my ride checked at isuzu makati. the service guy called me around 1:20pm and told me that the unit is ready and they are just having it test driven. i arrived 3:40pm. my ride is still on the road. it arrived 4:50pm.

why did it took them so long to test drive my suv? i noticed that the odometer had around 50+km excess. what did they do? joyride?

that's too much!!!!
    sir pwede mong ireklamo yan. pambihirang test drive yan 50km???

anyway, for me i don't have a problem on both chevrolet and hyundai..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    woah, 50km+ ?!? and they didn't expect anyone to notice? captain idiot must've been driving

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i just hate Honda Shaw's service. halos same with dxx, pinag antay kami ng pagkatagal tagaaaaaal!! irerelease lang yung unit na galing sa service, it took us mga 2 hours.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ako dito sa Diamond Motors Fairview.... matagal na namin nirereklamo yung squeaking driver side seats na naka all-power... Anak ng pating ang gagawin nung crew e aalugin at hahampasin yung upuan tapos sasabihin sir okay na po ito....

Took an early day bad temper at punta sa tabi tabing mekaniko... 250 lang binaklas at kinabit yung upuan.... ngayon wala ng squeaks....

ungas talaga mga casa kaya dont trust them that they are doing the services you requested....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hehe.. baka sa sobrang trapik sa area eh sumingit singit sa mga eskinita hanggang magkawalawala at magulat na lang na nasa Isuzu Makati na uli sila after 50kms?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    why did it took them so long to test drive my suv? i noticed that the odometer had around 50+km excess. what did they do? joyride
    50 K + ...saan kaya nag road test iyan ?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    50 K + ...saan kaya nag road test iyan ?
    Makati to AFO and back...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah... kaya pala siguro 90,000 kms na yung 2004 Crosswind namin... Sarap ng buhay ng Isuzu delivery drivers, 140+ km/h sa SLEX... haaaay.

Have had no bad experiences with Isuzu, but they're hella expensive.

At Ford, my one gripe is the long wait for parts from the plant. Otherwise, mostly okay yung work.

Nissan? Agh. Three f***ing months sitting on the floor at Mantrade waiting for insurance (on a simple hit-and-run, with an affidavit from ATC security, to boot!...) then after insurance approved the replacement of the door, when they returned the car, the replacement door panel was not completely straight... it was wavy... which means either they just re-used the old door or used a slightly better condition surplus door.

Damn bastards.

Mitsubishi? No complaint. Oh, if you ever flood an INVECS equipped GSR or MX, that's four computer boxes you have to replace instead of one... poor, unlucky Mitsu owners.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Bad experience with others besides Toyota