New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Yesterday, while on my way to merge into the main traffic at Edsa northbound, with signal light on, the subject driver accelerated and got too close. I dismissed the incident as unintentional and drove on to the next lane. Soon, however, I was the same driver coming the outside lane cut me off resulting to our side mirrors hitting each other. Though tempted to retaliate, I slowed down and let him pass carefully navigate to the innermost lane. Again, the bad tempered driver drove by my car's side slowing down to keep pace with me. The Silver Mitsubishi Adventure with prominently displayed NAPOCOR name and logo on it was heavily tinted.

I hope that NAPOCOR should ensure its drivers are selected well. They should also make sure that government car are not tinted in the spirit of transparency . With the allegations of corruptions in the government their tinted vehicles can be used to hide illegal transactions.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Yesterday, while on my way to merge into the main traffic at Edsa northbound, with signal light on, the subject driver accelerated and got too close. I dismissed the incident as unintentional and drove on to the next lane. Soon, however, I was the same driver coming the outside lane cut me off resulting to our side mirrors hitting each other. Though tempted to retaliate, I slowed down and let him pass carefully navigate to the innermost lane. Again, the bad tempered driver drove by my car's side slowing down to keep pace with me. The Silver Mitsubishi Adventure with prominently displayed NAPOCOR name and logo on it was heavily tinted.

I hope that NAPOCOR should ensure its drivers are selected well. They should also make sure that government car are not tinted in the spirit of transparency . With the allegations of corruptions in the government their tinted vehicles can be used to hide illegal transactions.
    try to have this reported sa napocor mismo so they can discipline the driver.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    try to have this reported sa napocor mismo so they can discipline the driver.
    sino yan nasa signature mo?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Tsinito........

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    baka naman natatae na yung driver. kaya nag mamadali

BAD DRIVER OF NAPOCOR Van SHP 810