New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I passed here one evening last week and was surprised to see two posts partly blocking the right side of the road. I bet these were former lamps that fell during Milenyo. Luckily no car was beside me, which enabled me to steer to the next lane. It was also raining that time, so abrupt swerving could send the car out of control, and I'm happy to have done it the right way.

Sorry MMDA, fixing this won't thicken your wallets but will certainly save many lives and repair bills.

As for fellow tsikoteers and friends, take caution when passing on this bridge. I bet it's still there as I type this.
    Last edited by squala; October 11th, 2006 at 12:51 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    when i passed by them last week, those posts were just by the side, not blocking anything. hmmmm.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    maybe we tsikoters can join hand in hand in picking these poles .. and place where it rightfully belongs... stick it to MMDAs A_S,

they should have move this long time ago..maybe they are still waiting for some accidents to happen before they move their a_sses!!! wag naman po sana!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sunday evening, Oct. 8, the taxi beside me almost drove into them.

I didn't even see them until the taxi braked suddenly.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from what I have read around, at least a couple of motorcycles had accidents related to those fallen light posts.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It did take them some time to move those posts pero wala na ngayon. I almost had an accident na din there thinking na a week after they would have removed it.

Ayala Ave. - EDSA Flyover