New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen1 View Post
    ganyang klase ng hold up, may tipster sa bangko. liit kasi ng sweldo sa mga bangko.

meron akong nakasabay sa FED dati, pinapakansel ang permit to carry niya. nagwithdraw sa bangko. pagsakay sa kotse, sinabayan ng holdupper - umupo sa passenger side.

nakuha ang pera niya, pati ang boga. kaya pinapa kansel ang PTC niya.

sa parking lot ng bangko nangyari yun. ang sabi ng sikyo ng bangko, akala niya kasamahan niya raw iyon. yeah, right.
    hay naku, nakaka-praning na nga yang mga istoryang hold-up after withdrawal eh.

i usually withdraw from ATMs or banks inside malls but if i don't have a choice and that i have to withdraw from near-the-street ATMs or banks, the first things I usually do when I enter my car is lock doors and reach for my loaded gun. (oh, by the way, before unlocking your car to mount or dismount, check your surroundings).

sobrang nakaka-praning na talaga that yesterday, i asked my brother (who works in a bank) to advance the payment for the USD $318 (ONLY!!! ) that I wanted to buy from his bank since the ATMs I will pass along the route (to withdraw pesos) is near-the-street. I even asked him that I'll just pay him via my personal check! buti na lang, pumayag. hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Soft drink distributor loses P1.7 M to robbers

Eto na naman....

Sunday, June 1, 2008 At least four armed men allegedly robbed four employees of a soft drink distribution firm in Tondo, Manila of P1.7 million they were about to deposit in a bank yesterday afternoon.
    The Manila Police District’s theft and robbery section identified the employees as cashier Susan Millado, 30; collector Mathenzan Galleon; driver Alex Gawilan; and helper Christopher Liwanag. They work for the Everything Refresh Distributor.
    The employees said they had just finished collecting money from their outlet stores at around 2:50 p.m. and were on their way to a Banco de Oro branch at a mall in San Lazaro, Manila.
    They said they were cruising along Dagupan street near Raxabago street in a Toyota Revo when armed men on two motorcycles blocked their path and forced them to hand over the money, which was contained in a duffle bag. – Evelyn Macairan

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    there's something fishy here ah. na-holdup din kasi yung ninong ko this may yun after withdrawing half a million from metrobank carmona cavite branch. parang karamihan ng na-holdup after mag-withdraw ng big amount eh sa metrobank nagwithdraw!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    inside JOB??

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Anarchy in our streets.

This has to stop!

6110:pepsi:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pakistani shot, loses P120,000 to robbers in Muntinlupa

METROBANK NA NAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

By Julie M. Aurelio
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 16:23:00 06/20/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Armed robbers aboard a sedan shot and wounded Friday a Pakistani national who had just come from the bank in Muntinlupa City, police said.
    Citing initial reports, chief of police Superintendent Alfredo Valdez identified the victim as a certain "Khalil."
    The victim sustained a single gunshot wound in the stomach and survived the attack.
    Initial investigation showed that around 11 a.m. Friday, the Pakistani national had just come from a [SIZE=7]Metrobank branch[/SIZE] along the National Road and was carrying P120,000 with him.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by handshake View Post
    Pakistani shot, loses P120,000 to robbers in Muntinlupa

METROBANK NA NAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

By Julie M. Aurelio
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 16:23:00 06/20/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Armed robbers aboard a sedan shot and wounded Friday a Pakistani national who had just come from the bank in Muntinlupa City, police said.
    Citing initial reports, chief of police Superintendent Alfredo Valdez identified the victim as a certain "Khalil."
    The victim sustained a single gunshot wound in the stomach and survived the attack.
    Initial investigation showed that around 11 a.m. Friday, the Pakistani national had just come from a [SIZE=7]Metrobank branch[/SIZE] along the National Road and was carrying P120,000 with him.
    gaano ba ka bupul ang kapulisan natin na di nakikita ang pattern na'to?

o baka naman alam nila at playing safe sila... sayang ang pasweldo sa mga yun..

worst is, baka kasabwat pa sila doon.

complete cctv surveillance in and around the bank specially na sa METRO BANKS (ALL BRANCHES) na ito.

kasi kawawa naman ang madadale ng mga hunghang na ito. lumalakas ang loob dahil mas lamang ang success nila sa panghoholdup nila.

itong mga huling insedente/kaganapan ay panay pinagtutumba yata ang mga ito. sana di rob out ito.

simple lang eh, iutos lang na may lakad sila then tirahin nila. ayos safe na sila. i mean itong mga bad cops doon sa mga nakaraang trabaho nila. malinis ang trabaho may medalya pa.. what a f%**. pero posibling-posible.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My suggestion:

1. All bank employees celphone should be stored in a safe place and the owner will be allowed access during breaktime lang and will be returned back pag tapos na working hour.
    2. All bank depositors/clients celpone should be given to guard and will be issued a token/number. Once the client is finish doing business with the bank he/she can claim the celpone. Kung may emergency na tatawagan they can borrow their celpone and make call beside the guard.
    3. Parking area of the bank should be secured or with fence, only those people having business with the bank are allowed inside the parking area and at least 1 guard should be manning the parking entrance/exit. Ang hirap sa ibang bank kasi parking area nila ay open area na then may jeepney stop pang katabi.

SHARING IS CARING.....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I think merong nagaabang ng withdrawals kasi laging maraming tao mga metrobank branches...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Alam niyo ba magkano lang ang sahod ng mga pulis natin?
    According to a news report, P14,000 lang ang sahod ng HEPE ng police station. Hepe na yan. Paano pa yung mga ordinaryong pulis lang.

Huwag na kayo magtaka kung mababa ang IQ o puro kotong/lagay lang ang alam ng kapulisan natin. Kung matalino ka papayag ka ba na ganyan lang ang sahod mo tapos makikipagbarilan ka pa sa mga holduppers?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Be aware of Withdrawing from Banks be alert!