New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I can understand you bro. renzo. Naglabas ka ng malaking pera para riyan na brand new, tapos wala pang isang taon ay may problema na,- kahit na sabihin pang outside of warranty. E sabi mo, hindi ninyo naman inabuso ang gamit.... Mukhang may mali.....

9303:grin2:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    if he returned it within the warranty period and they didn't do anything to rectify the problem then i would definitely think that this thread is in the right place. however, the item is outside the warranty period and with some coaxing, urging, begging or forcing, the item was fixed (was it really fixed or just remedied) then i think this thread shouldn't be here. IMO

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I can understand you bro. renzo. Naglabas ka ng malaking pera para riyan na brand new, tapos wala pang isang taon ay may problema na,- kahit na sabihin pang outside of warranty. E sabi mo, hindi ninyo naman inabuso ang gamit.... Mukhang may mali.....

9303:grin2:
    Furnitures are not like electronic gadgets na may "HIDDEN DEFECTS". If you get it good as new, I don't think there is a problem with the item itself, it depends on how you use it. Abused or not, it is very clear that the store gave you a 1 year warranty for it. Bakit naman kami we bought a furniture 10 years ago and still looking good and brand new. Nasa pag gamit yan.

Walang kasalanan ang store, this thread should not be here.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

To cut the long story short, when we called up yesterday to ask what's the development, they said that they could deliver it to us but they're asking us for a delivery fee. Anyways, another chair was showing signs of breakage.

32,000 wasn't worth it !

We now only have 4 chairs that can be seaten, the other 4 was broken.

Nang galing na sayo ang sagot sa reklamo mo sir, nasa pag gamit talaga yan ng upuan. Tingnan mo nga, ang apat eh ayos pa pala, at yung 4 lang ang nirereklamo mo. Buti sana kung sabay sabay yan naglalaglagan na parang may expiration date. Walang kasalanan ang tindahan diyan. Be reasonable sir, hindi naman sila mangloloko at hahayaan nalang masira ang buong kompanya nila sa halagang 32k lamang.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wow. give this thread a rest, man.

and I'd also be pretty pissed if I purchased a 32,000 peso set that didn't last for more than one year.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ I definitely agree. And, napaupholster na namin yung upuan.

So the issue is done. ;) There's nothing more to rant about.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Man, I mean no offense but... its an 8 PIECE LEATHER SOFA for only Php32K. What can you expect with its leather? If its a Php 300K or more worth sofa... with a guaranteed genuine leather, then that'll be worth complaining. The price is just fair for the piece. Give it a rest man. Peace! Enjoy the newly upholstered sofa!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ^can't you read? it's not a sofa. dining table po. haha! and so much for your first post. you revived an old thread. tsk tsk. stop trying too hard man. and welcome.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    way way back nun highschool days, nag house to house lunch kami ng mga kaklase, yun isa house ayaw ng nanay ng kaklase ko kumain kami sa magandang dining area nila, dun kami sa dirty kitchen pinaghainan, in fairness, ang sarap naman ng food, pero yun nga lang sa dirty kitchen kami kumain lahat.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I just want to share an experience with muebles asia of which I bought furnitures from them worth about quarter a million pesos which include 2 beds, 2entertainment cabinets, dressing room cabinet, living room set, and display cabinet. Unfortunately, after less than a year since I acquired the furnitures, typhoon Ondoy devastated Philippines and I was one who got affected. My condo is a ground floor unit and a knee level water entered my condo during the typhoon. The water, however, subsided in the middle of the day. Few days after, all my furnitures started to bloat and paints peeled off despite of the drying we did to them. In comparison with the modular kitchen cabinets we had, manufactured by another contractor retained its quality. Hence, I could say that the woods used by Muebles Asia for their furnitures are of poor quality though they claimed that their items are imported from Malaysia. Two months after the typhoon Ondoy, I have to disposed all the furnitures as I can no longer used them as they were eaten by molds and bloated significantly. In addition, I also had bad experience with them as they did not deliver my furnitures on time as we agreed. Well, I learned a lesson, and from then on I did not even bother to drop by in their shops, and I discouraged my friends not to buy from them. Their items look elegant and I thought deserved a good price. Don't be deceived! For those who are not convinced with my bad experience and still willing to buy from Muebles Asia, then be prepared to be the next victim. (NOTE: This post is a correction of my previous post #40, Sorry!!)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Avoid Muebles Asia products !