New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ask ko lang mga sir ano ba ang 1711, police emergency number ba ito? akala ko yong number ng police emergency ay 117. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    what i was trying to point out about the dark tints is that if it was illegal then with out any cars having dark front tints, you would be alerted to any suspiscious activities that some goons might be planning to to..

OT nato. but if you installed clear tints it would prevent the heat from goin into your car but still keep your filipino brown skin from getting darker.. plus if your car cant cool the inside of your car then theres something wrong with your aircon..
    my wife is a small lady (5 feet flat) driving a brand new vehicle (no plates yet) with medium tint on the side and light tint on the windshield, from the outside, kita pa rin yung silhouette ng driver. yung idea pa lang na yun eh hindi ako lagi mapakali, i always ask her if she arrived at her destination alright.

now after reading this incident, lalo akong di mapapakali, im going to ask her to change her tint to darker ones.

Quote Originally Posted by gertrude View Post
    choose one:
    bosch europa 3,500 to 4,500
    mitsuba horn 4,500 up

mahal no?
    eto mas mura:
    bosch or fiamm elect. twin horn 850.00 to 1,000
    fiamm stebel 850.00 din
    pede ba ikabit tong horn without voiding the warranty? di ba kasi electrical to? and pede din bang ikabit to na hindi papalitan yung lumang horn? kumbaga pang emergency lang ito?

Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    i get what you are saying.. but how can criminals get away with having dark tints if its illegal and the police would have the powers to stop and check the cars. kasi nga illegal and full dark tints diba?

contrary to what your saying if all law abiding citizens followed the mandate that they should not have dark tints on their windshields then cant we assume that those who have dark tints have illegal activities in their plans, and can therefore be criminals.

and if criminals have no respect for the law then they will be sticking out from the law abiding citizens, and therefore make them easy to identify.

anyways just my thoughts..
    kung ako eh kriminal eh isa lang solusyon ko kung ipapasa mo yang batas, maglalagay ako ng blinker sa tinted kong sasakyan, tapos maglalagay ako ng sticker na "POLICE", di hindi na ko huhulihin ng mga pulis di ba? iisipin nila pulitiko ako o pulis din ako

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    my wife is a small lady (5 feet flat) driving a brand new vehicle (no plates yet) with medium tint on the side and light tint on the windshield, from the outside, kita pa rin yung silhouette ng driver. yung idea pa lang na yun eh hindi ako lagi mapakali, i always ask her if she arrived at her destination alright.

now after reading this incident, lalo akong di mapapakali, im going to ask her to change her tint to darker ones.

pede ba ikabit tong horn without voiding the warranty? di ba kasi electrical to? and pede din bang ikabit to na hindi papalitan yung lumang horn? kumbaga pang emergency lang ito?

kung ako eh kriminal eh isa lang solusyon ko kung ipapasa mo yang batas, maglalagay ako ng blinker sa tinted kong sasakyan, tapos maglalagay ako ng sticker na "POLICE", di hindi na ko huhulihin ng mga pulis di ba? iisipin nila pulitiko ako o pulis din ako
    depende yan sa car mo. Kung bulok aba baka hinde mag dadalawang isip na huliin ka.
    And make a research if there's a loop hole in the law or better yet get a proper permit

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Attempted Carnapping and Abduction (Modus)