New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhandros View Post
    Sir GH, wawa naman yung doggie.

And one might get in trouble if this was the course of action. RA8485 or Animal Welfare Act.

To the TS, just talk to your neighbor to keep his dog leashed or caged.

Peace.
    Brader,
    You may consider reading it (RA8485)

SECTION 6: It shall be unlawful for any person to torture any animal, to neglect to provide adequate care, sustenance or shelter, or maltreat any animal or to subject any dog or horse to dogfights or horsefights, kill or cause or procure to be tortured or deprived of adequate care, sustenance or shelter, or maltreat or use the same in research or experiments not expressly authorized by the Committee on Animal Welfare.

The killing of any animal rather than cattle, pigs, goats, sheep, poultry, rabbits, carabaos, horses, deer and crocodiles is likewise hereby declared unlawful except in the following instances:

(1) When it is done as part of the religious rituals of an established religion or sect or a ritual required by tribal or ethnic custom of indigenous cultural communities; however, leaders shall keep records in cooperation with the Committee on Animal Welfare;

(2) When the pet animal id afflicted with an incurable communicable disease as determined and certified by a duly licensed veterinarian;

(3) When the killing is deemed necessary to put an end to the misery suffered by the animal as determined and certified by a duly veterinarian;

(4) When it is done to prevent an imminent danger to the life or limb of a human being; and

(5) When done for the purpose of animal population control;

(6) When the animal is killed after it has been used in authorized research or experiments; and

(7) Any other ground analogous to the foregoing as determined and certified by a licensed veterinarian.

There is a city ordinance that prohibits dog at street w/o the owner. Dapat nakatali yan o nasa lugar ng may ari...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^

Yep i'm well aware of that.

All i'm saying is that you can discuss this with your neighbor in a humane manner. Without killing and maiming and such. Or talk to your local barangay/ neighborhood association. Whatever.

Senseless violence need not be the only answer to problems ya know, however in the face of imminent danger, I myself would resort to violence on the stray dog to keep myself, and loved ones out of harms way.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ^^

Yep i'm well aware of that.

All i'm saying is that you can discuss this with your neighbor in a humane manner. Without killing and maiming and such. Or talk to your local barangay/ neighborhood association. Whatever.

Senseless violence need not be the only answer to problems ya know, however in the face of imminent danger, I myself would resort to violence on the stray dog to keep myself, and loved ones out of harms way.
    Agree to discuss this to the owner about the situation...pero ilang beses ba dapat i discuss sa may ari na nagiging threat na sa tao ang behavior ng alaga nya!

Once is enough, Twice is too much kaya kalusin na! Kahit inform yan sa barangay, dalawa lang ang pupuntahan nyan, dog pound or shoot on the spot!
    Last edited by xtremerider; July 8th, 2010 at 05:16 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Agree to discuss this to the owner about the situation...pero ilang beses ba dapat i discuss sa may ari na nagiging threat na sa tao ang behavior ng alaga nya!

Once is enough, Twice is too much kaya kalusin na! Kahit inform yan sa barangay, dalawa lang ang pupuntahan nyan, dog pound or shoot on the spot!
    BF Homes Paranque used to do this to stray dogs back then, circa 1980's i think. Impound / Culling if no one claims the dog.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    BF Homes Paranque used to do this to stray dogs back then, circa 1980's i think. Impound / Culling if no one claims the dog.
    Still the same till today not only in BF but everywhere...depende na lang sa municipality / barangay kung masipag sila na ipatupad ang ordinansa, yan ay kung may mag rereklamo...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir GH, wawa naman yung doggie.

And one might get in trouble if this was the course of action. RA8485 or Animal Welfare Act.

To the TS, just talk to your neighbor to keep his dog leashed or caged.

Peace.
    Ok,... just shoot the owner instead.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Settle nyo na po yan sa barangay.
    yup, bago pa may mangyaring na mas grabe pa kesa sa panghahabol ng aso sa mga tao..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hindi ba delikado rin kung mahuli kang may air rifle? magdala ka ng jungle bolo nalang.

minsan kasi nag-bike ako at cruising speed (5-10kph). kahol din ng kahol yung aso. paglampas ko sa kanya, akala ko safe na ako. pero hinabol pa rin ako. lumapit talaga sa binti ko yung nguso niya. buti nalang nataas ko.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    hindi ba delikado rin kung mahuli kang may air rifle? magdala ka ng jungle bolo nalang.

minsan kasi nag-bike ako at cruising speed (5-10kph). kahol din ng kahol yung aso. paglampas ko sa kanya, akala ko safe na ako. pero hinabol pa rin ako. lumapit talaga sa binti ko yung nguso niya. buti nalang nataas ko.
    OT:
    Tapos na GunBan...Kung bolo dala mo baka mapagkamalan ka mag aamok! mas delikado...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    bigyan nyo nalang ng tinapay na may palaman at may betsin.

nabusog na sya namatay pa sya :D

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Aso ng  Kapitbahay Sakit sa ulo