New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by awts!! View Post
    I will be blunt

He was most probably having a bad day. Tinaasan ka ng boses, so what?! Let it be. No need to make a TINY issue bigger. Move on and forget about it. You act like he hurt your feelings and pride and now you want to show him who's boss.

To the poster who said had that happened to him, he wouldn't move his car and would go down to talk to the guy - people like you (or people who make a huge fuss over something trivial like that and waste other drivers time ) are annoying attention whores. Move your car to the side and talk to him if you want, just don't ****ing block the toll.
    Ako yun poster na yun...hehe perhaps if you had read further nag reply ako nito:

afrasay
    Tsikot Member Rank 5 Join Date: Oct 2002

Don't worry mahaba naman pasensiya ko...hehehe. Under mega extreme circumtances lang naman ito. Madalas naman mataas naman boses nila for reasons, I think, as I have posted above. It would teach those toll operators a lesson or two about courtesy and abiding to their own rules.

Let me add that having a bad day is not, I repeat, is not a reason to act like what the TS has stated in his post. He is in a service oriented business much like a call center agent. That is a big NO, NO. If the guy is having a bad day then he should have called in sick. I'm letting go of you calling me an annoying attention whores because it is such a TINY issue too, kid stuff even.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ^Good one!

Geez, we pay good money for their services. I think we need to get what we deserve.

Umiiral na naman kasi yung "pwede na yan" mentality. Tapos lahat tayo napeperwisyo pag napabayaan na yung k*gaguhan ng mga ul0l na ganon.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    kapag sa akin nangyari to, itatabi ko saglit ang sasakyan ko at bababaan ko tong nlex toll gate personnel na mabait na to at siya ang sisigawan ko. kahit pa 19 y/o pa lang ako sir, di ako papaapi ng ganian. dapat sir sinigawan mo tong mabait na personnel na to.
    After this, you'll win a prize.

Write a letter na lang.

Pero kasi, exact toll lane yun. Usually, I'll be able notice where the exact toll lane is. Also, wala naman tayo dun sa pinangyarihan.(Sometimes, I wonder if the posts here in the goon squad forum are real after all. Also, do I need to waste my time in getting pissed off at all while reading the posts here. )

Have a nice day.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    isang sigaw lang din yan, "put*ng ina mo! wag mo ko sisigawan di mo ko palamunin, baka gusto mong patanggal kita dyan sa trabaho mo hayup ka!" + 2 seconds na titig ng nakaksindak, then alis. the guy would think twice before doing that again, at the same time you have "exhaled" your steam right then and there.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Nangyari na sakin na mapunta sa exact toll tapos kulang barya ko. P25 ang toll tapos P100 pera ko. Tinanong ko na lang kung pwede humingi ng consideration at suklian pa din ako. Wala daw silang panukli, umalis na lang din ako. Pagkatapos nung nangyari, andami ko na parating ready na barya sa auto ko...hehehe!

*TS - Pwede mo hingin dun sa teller na ayusin nya sagot sayo at customer ka. Kahit pa pagod na sya or kung ano man, since nasa trabaho sya, magtrabaho sya ng tama. Pero kung kaya mo sya intindihin mas maigi.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    no offense to the thread starter pero pag ako nagmamadali tapos mas shorter yung lane sa exact toll minsan dun na ko pumipila kahit di na masusuklian yung bayad ko... pero intentional naman to, and dapat di sumisigaw yung nasa toll gate, kung gusto nya sumigaw sana nag barker nalang sya sa bus station...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
arrogant nlex toll gate personnel