New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Well, you can try to throw a party or Dinner. Invite the neighbor.

Then you invite us, then we teach him a lesson

How bout that?
    LOL!

Anyway, nakausap ko na ulit si Mr. Co and mukhang nadaan naman sa mabuting pakiusap.

Since this morning, sa tapat na mismo ng garage (front) of the house na niya pinaparada ang Everest. Hopefully tuloy-tuloy na ito.

I wouldn't say that the driver is at fault since Mr. Co himself is the one who parks his vehicle in front of our garage. Nakikita ko rin na siya mismo ang nagmamaneho kapag paalis na.

Sana OK na!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Good to hear something good has resulted from this. Hopefully you will now look forward to better mornings.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Glad to hear na ok na.

Pero I'm somewhat sad na hindi natuloy yung dinner or party.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ganyan din kapitbahay namin dati, araw-araw, gabi-gabi walang humpay...hanggang naatrasan ng tatay ko iyong auto nila. tapos ang istorya

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    There should be a law that prohibits the use of streets as parking spaces...

I was planning on moving to a townhouse near BF resort, but the only thing I didn't like about the village is the fact that the streets are too narrow, and the worst part is that vehicle owners park their vehicles in the street and not in their own garages. I could've saved a lot of money if I chose to move there, but I just wont be able to stand the hassle of driving in those streets on a daily basis.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap talaga nakatira sa townhouse.

i used to have the same problem with yours. ang nangyayari, one car garage lang kasi yung unit namin and my wife's car is always inside.

there is this college boy who rents the opposite unit from mine, who really parks his car at the back of my wife's car, so i have no choice, except but to park my car (i usually go home late), at the back of his car. medyo walang modo, dahil yung unit nya is may one car garage din so instead of parking his car inside his garage, he parks his car, in front of my garage.

this really irks up my wife, dahil everytime na lalabas sya, she has to call up this college kid.

one time, medyo napikon na din ako. what i did, is instead of my wife calling him, lumabas ako ng walang t-shirt. pakita-tattoo lang.

ayun, di na umulit.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    pakita-tattoo lang.
    Hello kitty?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pumapasok sa isip ko baka kabado lang mag park sa loob ng bahay nila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kung di pa, another option(hehehe)... kumuha ng maliit tornilyo(screw) putilin ang ulo at i-ipit sa Tire Tread. Haba? Dipende sa kapal ng TireTread. Kapag nasa daan yan psssshhh....

OT: Natutunan ko lng ito sa pesteng palaboy sa daan na biglang umupo ng matagal sa right side front tire. Hindi ko pinansin dahil parang meron lang siya nahulog..(Vulcanizing shop cguro pakana nito.) Nagtataka ako bakit 10psi ng bawas everyweek..Nalaman ko lang yan ng magpunta ako sa goodyear Servitek. Aba isang maliit(para sa kotse) at isang malaking screw. Makapal kasi Tire Tread kaya hindi agad sumingaw.

Recommended?

:peace:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Araw Araw na Abala - Garapal Parking