New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    0927-690-6492

Here's a backgrounder: Last Oct 21, our ride was broken into (binasag ang salamin) while we were attending mass. Things taken from the car included my son and wife's bags. My wife's bag contained her handphone, atm cards, credit cards, etc. We were able to block everything and replace the cards taken.

After my wife's phone was re-activated, we found out that the thief or thieves had done a pasa-load of P500 to the number identified above. Based on the timeline, it appeared that the pasa-load was still processed by the telco even after my wife's phone had already been blocked. (We don't really use this feature so we never had set a PIN for it, turns out that the telco allows transfers of up to P500 the first time the feature is used)...

Anyway, we're just hoping that if anyone here had dealt with someone using the above number in the past month, we can forward the name to the police station where we reported the incident for their further investigation.

Thanks and Regards to all...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    why dont you report it sa tel co so that ma trace nila kung sino ang owner or block nila ang sim (makabawi ka man lang) pag hindi naka register ang owner.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sorry sir if this is a prepaid #,telco and even the service provider dont have the owner name or identity,IMO,bitagin nyo nalang po,call the #,set up some bait na cant resist,if kumagat sya,ayos na!Suggestion lang po.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    curious lang ako, pwede ba mag pasaload ng P500?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    why dont you report it sa tel co so that ma trace nila kung sino ang owner or block nila ang sim (makabawi ka man lang) pag hindi naka register ang owner.
    We did report it but at the time that we found out, ang sabi sa customer service, they don't know the number yet and to wait for the billing. Nung lumabas, nanduon nga ang number na pinasahan. They will investigate on it.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monsrick View Post
    Sorry sir if this is a prepaid #,telco and even the service provider dont have the owner name or identity,IMO,bitagin nyo nalang po,call the #,set up some bait na cant resist,if kumagat sya,ayos na!Suggestion lang po.
    Yun nga ang problem. Pre-paid phone lang naman ang napa-pa-sahan ng load so talagang di nila alam ang owner name. We're just looking for other avenues to try and identify the culprits para di na maka-biktima ng iba. Posting the number in different sites in the hope that someone will be able to recognize it and identify the user of this number. Anyway, thanks din for your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuner13 View Post
    curious lang ako, pwede ba mag pasaload ng P500?
    Gulat din kami na puwede pala ito. Di nga lang yung P500, may charge pa ang telco sa number namin ng a few pesos for the load sharing transaction fee.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I beleive thats a very good lead...and as suggested ni monsrick..pwede nyo i set up yan.

But the question is..are you willing to deal with all the repercussions that this might bring you?

If you feel na you really need to get even and bring those people to justice at all cost..then so be it. Be sure na it will be worth it. Kund di man siya magbayad dito lupa..magbabayad siya or sila sa itaas.

Para kasing snatcher yan...either just let go of it..or try mo habulin..the problem is baka may patalim or may mga kasama. Baka lalo lumaki ang damage sa iyo.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    I beleive thats a very good lead...and as suggested ni monsrick..pwede nyo i set up yan.

But the question is..are you willing to deal with all the repercussions that this might bring you?

If you feel na you really need to get even and bring those people to justice at all cost..then so be it. Be sure na it will be worth it. Kund di man siya magbayad dito lupa..magbabayad siya or sila sa itaas.

Para kasing snatcher yan...either just let go of it..or try mo habulin..the problem is baka may patalim or may mga kasama. Baka lalo lumaki ang damage sa iyo.
    Very good point. I myself am usually vengeful on those who wronged me, but heck, they're worthless b*stards and have done enough damage. They've stolen from you, so don't let them do anything more to you. Besides, any chances tracing the owner of that number are very slim. It's a prepaid so no name is registered. Unless you're sure in being able to handle these people with the bait, it's not worth risking your very life.

Anybody know the owner of this number?