New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalope View Post
    He stops for no apparent reason and when his view on the side mirror is on us, he rolls down his window on the passenger side and makes a gesture of a chicken flapping its wings.
    Haha napaka-pathetic at juvenile naman ng ginawa niya!

Sir buti di mo na pinatulan yung taong ganyan.

Gantihan nalang natin dito. Ikalat na sa internet story mo, at ilabas na identity ng mokong na yan!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sir, I took the initiative and posted your story at pinoyguns telling them to watch out for this a-hole.

Here is Julars12's post:
    I made a check on "black Toyota RAV4 with plate number WTC-783" gaya ng description ni "tatalope", ang lumabas 2001 Corolla XL Earth Green. Di kaya mali ang pagkuha nya ng Plaka o hot car yung naka-enkwentro nila?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I am drafting a complaint as I reply to your supports to the concerned gov't agencies. Not for them to act on it right away (as if they will do that) but to have the incident documented and recorded. who knows, in the near future, he might chance upon the recipients of my complaint.
    I love it when people go through and file complaints. Why? Because the major cause of snatchers, holduppers, etc... getting free is due to lack of complainants who actually stay to file a case and go to court.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    I would count that as being lucky sir. If you did bring your FA and killed that as*hole, sakit ng ulo mo ngayon yan. Nakakulong ka pa rin pending investigatoins and you'd still be talking to your lawyer.

Ang laking abala. Bawas sa oras ng trabaho, bawas sa kita, tapos gumagastos ka pa rin... Tapos lagi ka pang pupunta sa mga hearing. If you have travel plans, mahirap din dahil mahihirapan ka kumuha ng clearances dahil you have a pending case.

Pinakamaganda na talaga ang nangyari. Mahirap lang lunukin na nag-back down ka sa nanghahamon ng away pero sira-ulo naman yun: sasabihan kang duwag pero sya may hawak namang baril. Stupid talaga.
    I agree on this. sige naging duwag ka but at least hindi ka naging stupid katulad nung driver na iyon. at the end of the day, you are the smarter one para hindi patulan yun.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir, I took the initiative and posted your story at pinoyguns telling them to watch out for this a-hole.

Here is Julars12's post:
    Hi sir praetor91313! thank you for posting it at pinoyguns, really appreciate it.

Regarding the plate, it is funny coz i also run a check on the WTC-783 plate thru 2600 txt service of LTO. It gave me a result of Make:Toyota/Model:rav 4/year: 2001/ color: not indicated/ registered last 03/26/2010, has no LTO apprehension, has no Lto alarm.

with these information, i contacted some of our fiends from LTO who gave me the complete details of the subject RAV4 which included the name and address of the registered owner. plus the last renewal of license of the registered owner which expired last 2008. according to the license of the registered owner, he was born 1940.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    I love it when people go through and file complaints. Why? Because the major cause of snatchers, holduppers, etc... getting free is due to lack of complainants who actually stay to file a case and go to court....
    thank you sir! i also think that it was my duty to do so, at least i have done my part to the society. Will just have to continue to monitor the progress of my complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    I agree on this. sige naging duwag ka but at least hindi ka naging stupid katulad nung driver na iyon. at the end of the day, you are the smarter one para hindi patulan yun.
    actually sir, it was more like being wise. At that moment in time, he was at the advantage, knowing that i was on the disadvantage, i chose to back away to bring him to another venue which is in court where i will have better chances of winning or somehow level the playing field. that particular time was a no win situation for me.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    according to the license of the registered owner, he was born 1940.
    Did he look 70 years old to you? Hmn... mukhang nakihiram na lang ng sasakyan, mayabang pa. What at ass talaga.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I am drafting a complaint as I reply to your supports to the concerned gov't agencies. Not for them to act on it right away (as if they will do that) but to have the incident documented and recorded. who knows, in the near future, he might chance upon the recipients of my complaint.
    Bro.

The time he point his gun to you, you have all the rights to file a formal complain to any nearest police station...Pina blotter mo na dapat nung time na un, you should inform the police that the guy riding this vehicle with this plate number is armed and dangerous...Gun toting ang ginawa sa iyo.

This guy driving a rav4 just showing off to scared you off...Kung talagang papatay yan...di na yan magsasalita...tutok sabay putok. Ngaun lang nakahawak ng bakal kaya ganyan yan...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Did he look 70 years old to you? Hmn... mukhang nakihiram na lang ng sasakyan, mayabang pa. What at ass talaga.
    definitely not the registered owner sir! around 30-40's

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    definitely not the registered owner sir! around 30-40's
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=524036

Is this the guy?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Another Jason Ivler driving RAV4 w/ plat WTC-783