Good day guys! Im a noob here in tsikot. Before I registered, Goon squad is one of my favorite forums here in tsikot. Although now, I have something to share with you guys.

We live in a posh village in Makati. This village is known for it's strict security measures and we have been residing here for more than 15- 20 years. What's great with this village is that it's peaceful and quiet plus the security the village provides in which we don't need to hire a security guard personally.

This happened yesterday when our family driver found out that our Canter's battery have been stolen. We know that the village discourage trucks to be parked in the village but here's the case. We pulled out our canter from the office because my dad was expecting a shipment to arrive within this week. In order for our convenience, our driver parked the truck in front of our house since my dad is expecting the shipment soon. Apparently, it's been three days and there is no call about the shipment. Our canter has been in front of our house. Since we are in a secured village, we did not think that the truck would still be an interest to others. A few days ago, Upon entering our street, I encountered a red nissan safari with plate number U*_*X _*_*_ that just came from either our house or our neighbors house I thought it was my sister's friend so I didnt mind.

Another incident is when our driver was backing up one of our cars, he saw a guy with a bike came out from the front of the truck. Our driver even quoted that the guy helped him back up the car by signaling him if he can still back up. The biker was recognizable to our driver.

The other night, we believe it was the time the incident happened, when I was driving home around 10 pm and i encountered 5-6 guys at the back of our truck who were noisy together with the red safari parked at our neighbors front which was at the rear of the truck. When I ramped on our garage, the guys back away from the truck. And to our surprise, the battery was stolen.

We had the incident blathered to the security office. How am I sure that those were the guys who stole our truck's batteries, the red safari was confirmed by 2 of our neighbor's drivers which they thought those were our visitors. And to our surprise, the red Safari was not a visitor from any of us.

We believe that we cannot get the batteries back since it can be easily sold. We just want to know who and where were the robbers are.