New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ oo nga....saan na yung 2 main characters natin?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If Harangody is female, then she is not the driver of the aforementioned vehicle.

In any case, as I have already said, and I don't mind saying it again since my apology to the other driver was quite sincere:

I apologize for antagonizing you and letting things get as far as they did. If you noticed, even if you try to do stuff now whenever we see each other on the road, I now keep my distance and let you do what you want to do without even trying to get even. Please take the hint that I do not want this to escalate any further and that you have won. I hope the next time we meet, we can just go our separate ways and drive safely. I only wish you the best and wish that you and your family be safe.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Nag uusap na yung dalawa malamang sa pm. Sana post sila ng pic na magkaibigan na sila. Tapos ilipat na tong thread sa thumbs up headquarters.
    http://www.funnychill.com/media/1543/Ironic_Burning_Car/

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    If Harangody is female, then she is not the driver of the aforementioned vehicle.

In any case, as I have already said, and I don't mind saying it again since my apology to the other driver was quite sincere:

I apologize for antagonizing you and letting things get as far as they did. If you noticed, even if you try to do stuff now whenever we see each other on the road, I now keep my distance and let you do what you want to do without even trying to get even. Please take the hint that I do not want this to escalate any further and that you have won. I hope the next time we meet, we can just go our separate ways and drive safely. I only wish you the best and wish that you and your family be safe.

sa profile nya, "male" siya.
    mag-ayos na lang kayo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hayaan na lang natin sila. Mag uusap naman yan. at least open na yung venue para makapag usap sila.

Ang sarap pa naman ng pakiramdam kung walang kaaway.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    http://www.funnychill.com/media/1543/Ironic_Burning_Car/
    Mukhang nagbabanta si Harangody... TS better watchout.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    harangody, kung ikaw nga yung civic driver, i dunno what he did to piss you off, don't you think it's about time that you forgive and forget?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^ at nag apologize na sya sa public forum. baka kailangan nila ng mediator.

Willing siguro yan si bro CVT.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    I'm not a guy so beating him up is not an option.
    ayon yan sa thread ni harangody, so i suppose bebot siya. pero kung sa profile nya MALE sya...... hmmmmmm?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    musta na love story dito?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
"Altercation" with the driver of Honda Civic WJZ 482