The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    nyahahaha! hypnotism ata yan!

hypnotism ka jan..

Joke time un eh..

Mukhang kailangan nila ng bagong script writer..anlabo ng dialogue nila eh!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hahaha...ngayon lang ako nakarinig nun ah..tska nakakahiya yung ginawa nila...
    tsaka daming ganyan..kaya ingatz..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    joke time un ah! hahaha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If i were you, report them to the police and set them up. I mean, they're conning people and thats considered a crime.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kung sa akin siguro mangyayari un malamang MATATAWA ako... WOW MALI siguro un. antay mo na lang po sir sa TV yung episode na un.hehehehhe.. fish tayo

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    sana tinanong mo kung saan hahakutin yung gold para tayo na lang
    ang kukuha...hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nakakatawa yan :bwahaha: pero tama si Airshaq, dapat mai report sa police, ngayon parang nag aaral pa lang nang mga style yan mga yan, we never know baka matuto eh may mabiktima !isa pa may hawak kang ebidensiya.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    Guys, I couldn’t believe that stuff like this exists pero it just happened to me yesterday. Until now naiinis ako!

So, I get a call from our Subic office saying that there’s this group of six people over there going around our Warehouse interested in purchasing some Units from us. They wanted to get some trucks, passenger vans and also my old BMW 5 series. And they were willing to pay immediately. So I did some quick calculations if they’re getting all those Units and came up with a total price of around 2.7M. Ok, this is gonna be good business…Since I was in our Manila office at that moment, I told our staff that I couldn’t meet them there in Subic immediately. The group replied that they were going back here to Manila (convenient for me…) in the afternoon to meet up with me and finalize the details. They arrived at around 3pm and I ushered them into my Office. We began some talks with them saying that they have lots of money and that they need our vehicles daw…etc.

Then after a while, one of them (a woman) pointed to her companion who looks like an ermitanyo and said, “Actually sir, aaminin namin sa ‘yo… buhay pa si Marcos. Heto po siya sa harap nyo. Siya si President Ferdinand Marcos.” ‘Yung Ermitanyo daw.

My jaw almost dropped in disbelief. Muntik pa ko mahulog sa upuan ko. WTF!? Sino ba mga ‘to?! Then the girl continues on saying na nagpa-plastic surgery lang kaya hindi ko sya ma-recognize. “Look at his height! Listen to his voice. Don’t you recognize it?” So I played along trying not to show any adverse reactions. (but at that point, I was thinking whether to txt my assistant and kick them out of the office)

Then she continues on saying that she needs my vehicles to haul some gold bars. HUH?!?! She says they’re going to use it to fund a new Government. Also, hindi daw pwede mag-away sina FPJ and GMA. Magkakapatid daw kasi sina Loren, GMA, FPJ, Erap at Lacson. Aargh!!!

Tapos sabi nila, they’re gonna pay me using this currency.: They hand me a 1 Million Dollar US Bill. “May lima pa kaming ganyan…issued po yan noong 1923..” That’s it. That takes the cake. I calmly reply, “Ma’am, the biggest ever bill issued by the US Treasury was during the 1930’s. One Hundred Thousand dollars and this was only used by the Federal Bank for other bank transactions.” But they still insist saying that it’s real. So I politely ended the meeting.

After, they confide that they want to borrow 5 M from me. Ha?! Ako na nga ang nagbebenta tapos sila pa ang uutang sa amin ng pera? Makulit pa!

I replied, “NO.”

“Can we just borrow your vehicles na lang so we can haul our gold” I almost blew my top and peed in my pants at the same time. Hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako o maiinis.

Ano ba mga ‘to? Cult? Is this the new version of budol-budol? con-men? or just a bunch of nut cases?

Damn!
    Kung ako ang na-approach ng nga taong ito, feeling ko na nakaka-insulto naman sa sanity ko kung maniniwala ako sa kanila even a bit. What are they even thinking??? Sa description na lang nila with the way they were dressed-up, there's no way I would be dealing with these people!! Maski na sabihin nila na may pera sila, but I still have doubts if they are going to be really serious sa transaction.

1 million dollar bill? he he he he! You have to be seriously ill to beleive that there is one!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    bakit nga pilit na namang binubuhay si marcos...kamakailan lang meron ditong nagpa scan sa akin ng "Ang Bagong Lipunan Philippine Monetary Currency Certificate of Deposit" na may pirma ni Marcos at Jaime C. Laya(his Central Bank governor)...meron din pina scan na CErtificate of Entitlement...nung tinanong ko para saan iyon, collection lang daw...eto yung images

naku po !!!malamang may naloloko na naman as we speak.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat talaga ginamit mo yung Ninong hirit...

"NAMPUC** IKAW PALA YUN BUMARIL SAKIN, SQUARE TAYO NGAYON ANO!!!??" hehe...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Almost scammed by this group!