New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    What I want to point out is that these drivers drive dangerously because of the current system they are in. These people need to do what it takes to survive. (Nature dictates that)They are just like you who want to earn a "decent" living.

So for their sake and ours, maybe, it's time to put regulation on PUVs or review the policies of LTFRB.
    Kung iaasa lang natin sa gobyerno eh wala ring mangyayari. Pinanganak na ako na ganyan yan, hanggang ngayon ganyan parin. 2 president na ang "pinatalsik" wala pa ring nangyayari. Nanalo na ang presidenteng pumili ng "matuwid na daan" ganun pa rin kaya ang mangyayari?

LTFRB, LTO, DOTC, etc., pare-pareho lang yan.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kurby View Post
    Pareho lang tayong naghahanap buhay.
    yes, these bus drivers are just like people working in an office. it's always a race to the top. there's a need to kiss the bosses' arse and disregard everyone just to obtain that coveted promotion.

note: I'm not justifying that this behavior is correct. I really would love order on the roads. However, the current system is unable to support it.
    Last edited by A121; September 20th, 2010 at 02:31 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ cause the system will only work if the people within the system makes it work. we can't blame the system for the general failure if we do not follow its rules and regulations.

by the way, office workers do not necessarily need to kiss the bosses behind and certainly do not need to disregard everyone just to obtain coveted promotion. this is too negative a point of view. there is such thing as business ethics and office protocols.

sorry, OT na.

BTT: me mga lady enforcers na daw ngayon sa edsa. kanina sa tv, me mga na-interview na mukhang mga bus drivers (kase na-sampolan yung isang bus). sabi nung isa, ok daw yun kase ang mga babae na enforcers eh madaling maawa (read: "madaling mauto") at (FTW) PWEDENG TAKBUHAN.

what the &*#% ???

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Implement the RFID jan sa mga buses o lahat ng public vehicle....PUB,PUJ,taxi etc....sa gayun malimitahan ang mga kolorum na bumibiyahe sa daan, isa kasi yan mga umaagaw ng income ng mga legal na pampasaherong sasakyan sa atin...

Implement the Scrap system...

25years and above, scrap na o wag na bigyan ng prangkisa...

Lakihan ang penalty sa traffic offenses para matakot o madala mga hinayupak na reckless at nakashabung mga drivers.....

Drug tests....

Mandatory every 3 months o 6 months....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    When i wake up in the morning and hear news like :"drayber ng bus, binaril dahil sa alitan sa trapiko"...i know it then,that my day will start well and i will continue to have a positive outlook for the rest of the day.

Magalit na yung mga humanitarian dyan saken if i have this outlook, simple lang kasi di naman human yung mga driver ng bus e...okay lang yung walang aral since most of these drivers are undergrads...basta may tamang asal!! e ang kaso, hindi man lang marunong bumasa ng road signs tapos nagka lisensya na PRO dahil sa fixer...ayun ang kinahantungan...barubal sa kalye!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shiopz View Post
    When i wake up in the morning and hear news like :"drayber ng bus, binaril dahil sa alitan sa trapiko"...i know it then,that my day will start well and i will continue to have a positive outlook for the rest of the day.

Magalit na yung mga humanitarian dyan saken if i have this outlook, simple lang kasi di naman human yung mga driver ng bus e...okay lang yung walang aral since most of these drivers are undergrads...basta may tamang asal!! e ang kaso, hindi man lang marunong bumasa ng road signs tapos nagka lisensya na PRO dahil sa fixer...ayun ang kinahantungan...barubal sa kalye!
    Kung Facebook lang ito, lalagyan ko ng "LIKE"

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shiopz View Post

Is this true? If it is, I hope sagasaan ung kabaong nya.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lennon0131 View Post
    nagreport ako sa nakitang kong mobile ng pulis wala rin sila magawa sabi di naman daw natuluyan kaya di nila mahabol yung bus paano po kaya ang gagawin natin kung ganun?

Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Ano ba naman itong mobile na to?....
    Next time... take the mobile number... make a report to the police station, I believe Station 6 and Station 2 handles Common Wealth Avenue. Trust me... if no one reports to their CO, they won't get reprimanded.

All they need is to make an example... make an example of one mobile patrol... the rest will follow.

Last edited by cktlcmd; September 25th, 2010 at 08:23 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
almost got hit by a bus