New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Bakit sa interview parang hindi nniya namention na nagpalit siya ng damit sa loob ng taxi.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdiesel_4D56 View Post
    Sir, nalubak sila kaya na focus sa camera yung face nung gurl... danda babae.....
    nakita ko nga rin ito at maganda nga sya..

Quote Originally Posted by slalom View Post
    Bakit sa interview parang hindi nniya namention na nagpalit siya ng damit sa loob ng taxi.
    baka mabigyan ng ibang kahulugan kapag sinabi pa nya yun..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hindi nya na mention sa interview yung nagpalit sya ng damit sa loob ng taxi na kanyang sinasakyan pero nabanggit naman ito sa facebook.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    saka itinago pa ang face sa camera whereas nakalat na naman sa FB and Multiply dati pa

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    saka itinago pa ang face sa camera whereas nakalat na naman sa FB and Multiply dati pa
    tama pati yung updated pic nya na may black eye at gasgas sa mukha madami na rin nakakita.

ang kulit din minsan ng media.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The driver got away because we were all putting the blame on the BF, parents, friends and the victim. Kasalanan ng pala ng tsikot community...hehehehe...joke lang po ito ha. Inaantok lang ako dito sa office.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    absolutely nothing could justify the attack on the girl.

we would be very short-sighted if we think its entirely her fault. how much more the bf? and i am not going to delve into the liability of the bf because it has been discussed thoroughly. in short, i think he has no liability. and it would be incredibly silly (i was thinking of another s-word but i might get banned) to lay the blame on the poor slob.

ok, i agree it was wrong for her to change clothes inside the cab. but i dont think she was asking to be attacked. its like rape. no girl is asking, begging, screaming to be raped. cmon guys. we are supposedly well-educated individuals here.

if we conclude that it was her fault and she was asking for it, we would be no better than the maniac cab driver. we would be no better than cavemen or animals.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ i agree, she wasn't asking for it (it appeared though that she could have avoided it). after all's been said and done, i just hope that this becomes a lesson to others.

it's funny how this thread shifted directions. the focus of the ire after all should be on the perp, not on the boyfriend or the poor girl. i can't recall if i blamed the girl in my earlier posts but if i did, then i apologize.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tanatej View Post
    I just hope it doesn't happen to your girlfriend, wife, kids or your grandkids someday.

Ang pagsisisi ay laging nasa huli. Unless makapal ang mukha mo.
    for me... i agree with others na hindi kasalanan ng bf yun... kasi mukhang ang ang babae ang parang wala sa katinuan... jsut my opinion...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415