New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Talking about superman...

I have seen the motorcycle and scooter groups at Macapagal doing this either alone or in groups...

I was wishing they would do Darwin proud that night....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the two wheelers will still continue doing their race in macapagal MMDA can just scatter gravels in the road para sumemplang sila at mamatay para mabawasan na tanga at bobo Sa mundo.

Sama na rin mga Honda fanbois na mahilig Sa illegal drag race

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Walang Mali Sa ginawa ng MMDA, mayabang Lang talaga mga drag racers
    what i mean, dapat yung MMDA nagsama ng police or HPG para may backup sya... in short, mali diskarte sa pagsita...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    di ba may naghahagis ng spikes sa edsa noon? di sila manghiram ng spikes dun at hagisan yang mga yan. mabawasan mayabang sa mundo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Talking about superman...

I have seen the motorcycle and scooter groups at Macapagal doing this either alone or in groups...

I was wishing they would do Darwin proud that night....
    Sir GH, dating gawain na ito sa Negros. tawag nila dito is superman, kamay na ang ginagamit pangkambiyo. Malaki ang pustahan doon, just imagine, bagung bago na honda, baklasin at i-rebore ang makina, then lagyan ng linya para injection ng nitrox. Usually ang abankalan ang malalakas.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Great way to waste your life. Guys who drag race like that usually get broken bones, lacerations, or nice and dead... as one guy who rode straight under a friend's car found out the hard way.

The family even had the temerity to sue the car owner after he payed for the casket. When the judge heard that the biker was riding "superman" style, without shoes, helmet or even a driver's license... and was drag-racing, to boot... he threw the case out of court.

While I'm not in favor of arming MMDA, having them have a go at the bastards who'd beat up a defenseless man like that with guns would be a satisfying solution to a big problem. Maybe shotguns with rubber bullets to shoot escaping bikers off their scooters?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    rubber bullets and tazer guns plus a dash cam camera for evidence that no laws where broken

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    were they blaring jolog rap through their treble heavy speakers?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    were they blaring jolog rap through their treble heavy speakers?
    I believe the proper technical term is "subtweeter".

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    niky, methink muse means 3X (hence treble) heavy speakers, so it would come out to sub-sub-subwoofer, he-he. Just kidding

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Aide: Drag racers gang up on MMDA constable