New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    grabe kawawa tlaga ung nsa van. wag n sana maulit ung nangyari.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    grabe naman ung nangyari. kawawa yung nasa van. may the 2 who died rest in peace. ingat nalang sa pag drive at dapat alert tayo palagi.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In a situation like that, it is always prudent to stop and assist other motorists in need. You'll never know when you will be the one requiring assistance. You don't have to be specially trained. So long as you know you are not doing them any more harm.

Remember that all the tools, emergency gears, first aid kits, and fire fire-fighting equipment you have stashed in your trunk is not only for your personal use.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Those pics are really disturbing...

I think brake failure is just another excuse by the driver.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    disturbing nga....and check the truck tires..re-cap lahat yata yun..dapat hindi na pinapatakbo yan sa kalye..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sa demandahan kasi mas maliit daw ang fine o sentensya pag faulty brakes ang rason mo kaya trained na ang mga truck drivers sa linya nila. same with they rather kill if they ran over someone )

Plus in our country, imposible na mapatunayan o hindi mapatunayan ang brake problem. Kaya bibig na lang ng driver ang kinokonsidera

Thats why LTO should be more strict during vehicle registrations, and also strict when giving licenses, this is not the first nor the last time an accident like this happens. More people will die because of reckless drivers. Kaya ako ayaw kong dumidikit sakin mga truck, jeeps, bus, lalo na mga kaskasero. Langya, papatayin ka tapos irarason sa mga relatives ng biktima sabay kamot sa ulo "Nawalan ho ng preno"... imagine the anguish of loosing a loved one because of stupid, F*cked up drivers.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i don't know what's worse: being a victim in an accident, or being the cause of the accident :|

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe...nakakakilabot nga.

10. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    that part of Santa rosa is really dangerous area... the road is a up hill climb then has a straight way then hits a blind left corner if you are coming from manila, then if you are coming from tagaytay there is a long strech of road where a lot of cars overtake before hitting the blind corner... cars can hit around 100 - 120 kph on that part... I have seen a lot of cars get into accidents in that area... more than once a car almost hit us in that corner... the wall you see behind the background is a school(ADventist) which if I am not mistaken has a hospital also in it... My bro actually took some people there before when he chanced upun an accident involving a military APC that hit 2 cars on a dangerous curve before the PNP academy...

the vans look like an urvan shuttle by looking at the mag wheels and the paint scheme(correct me if i am wrong)

well they should also hold the owner of the truck and not just the driver responsible for the accident.

kawawa talaga... most people who travel that road go out of town to relax during the weekend... then this things happend to them... I useally take that road to tagaytay almost everyweekend to spend time with my family. and I have seen how reckless people can be on that road.

may the dead rest in peace.
    Last edited by Jj; June 21st, 2005 at 12:23 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Accident in cavite yesterday (june 18)