New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I'm guessing driver competence & vehicle roadworthiness were major factors in the accident.

Driver should have his license revoked without the possibility of getting another drivers license.
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; June 20th, 2005 at 12:19 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    bakit parang wala yatang tumutulong sa kanila? dinadaanan lang sila ng mga motorista.
    anyone cared to bring them to a hospital?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    disturbing nga..tsk. may the 2 who died RIP.

imo, faulty brakes is just an excuse already. its the driver's fault. heck, if i bump a car, sabihin ko faulty brakes..ok na. tssss..lousy excuse. wreckless driving is better fit.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ako i just can't help it but to get out of the car and help those people in anyway i can. mukha pang remote area and not a hospital nearby..kawawa naman. kasalanan ng both the driver and the owner of the truck. no excuses needed. parang nakawala sa hawla kung magdrive and mga truck/bus drivers sa mga provincial roads eh. two-lane roads kung maka-overtake eh akala mo sedan ang dala nila...tsk tsk...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    May mga tumulong ba kaagad? Parang wala. Halos lahat nag-obserba lang, nakiusyoso. Mas naiinis ako dun hindi sa mga naaksidente.

Hindi sila showbiz attraction!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Faulty brakes is just an excuse. There were times in the past that i actually had problem with my brakes but i managed to avoid accidents. One time when my brakes got wet, i had a choice of hitting a car in front of me or the wall. I chose the wall and luckily, the impact wasn't severe that i did not inflict damage on the car and drove away. It's very characteristic of them to blame someone or something else for their own fault.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    puro patay yun nasa white na van? anong van yan?
    I heard that it was a Nissan Urvan. Akala ko den puro patay i was relieved that only 2 died according to the news.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nalang di marami fatalities..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    what happened next?
    We were passing by slowly. We had to keep moving so as not to cause traffic. The man was mumbling words i can't make out of and he was gesturing with his hands nde ko sha maintindihan. Para bang he was trying to explain something at the same time. I was so shocked to even react to him...

Actually a lot of people were helping. I wasn't able to take pictures kase papalayo na kme. Yung mga tumutulong were on the other side of the van kaya nde kita sa pic. After about 2kms nakasalubong na kme ng mga police papunta sa place nung accident.

The only help i could think of was prayer. I did nothing but pray for those people immediately.

My uncle assured me na may malapit lapit daw na hospital dun sa area na yun...
    Last edited by ts1n1ta; June 20th, 2005 at 12:42 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Accident in cavite yesterday (june 18)