New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    She was my schoolmate. Lower batch. Mabait naman sya. Baka alak lang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and that's why lawyers are douche...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    and that's why lawyers are douche...
    ha ha ha! :rofl:

I remember in my first job NOBODY wants to talk to a client if it's a lawyer :bwahaha: Nagpapasahan kung sino ang haharap.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    She was my schoolmate. Lower batch. Mabait naman sya. Baka alak lang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Apparently, she has changed since your school days. I get it that alcohol somewhat alters our behavior but it should never be used to justify a wrongdoing. With how she behaved, she does not have respect for the law and the lawmen too.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    I have dealt with lawyers in all of my 20 years of working life. This is an observation that I wish to share....

Most of the senior lawyers in my organization are decent, courteous and are firmly grounded. Kahit ayain mo uminom sa Fernando's (Banawe), no questions asked. Sasabay talaga sa inuman. In short, marunong makipag kapwa tao

Yng mga junior lawyers, ALMOST ALL of them have the "holier than thou" attitude. Porke me titulo lang, akala mo alam lahat. Feeling magaling eh tanga naman .

MAYBE the culture of the law school has something to do with the brazen attitude these titled people have been exhibiting nowadays. Nakakapag drive pa naman c abogada so hindi pa siya luray luray. Problema lang, dahil sa influence ng alak...from abogada naging abobo-gaga.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    Apparently, she has changed since your school days. I get it that alcohol somewhat alters our behavior but it should never be used to justify a wrongdoing. With how she behaved, she does not have respect for the law and the lawmen too.

And let's not forget that minor issue about driving under the influence ;)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    And let's not forget that minor issue about driving under the influence ;)
    Exactly Sir. I hope they publish updates on this case. Like I said earlier, this is a good litmus test for the new Anti-Drunk Driving Law.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Abogada, nakipagmatigasan sa mga traffic constable at pulis